Re: [tips_and_tricks] DA advice to police

  • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 25, 2012
      > A few years ago I made an OPEN RECORDS request to the COUNTRY CLERK about
      > the oaths of office for every CHIEF OF POLICE, certain JUDGES, POLICE
      > OFFICERS & the SHERIFF. ONLY the SHERIFF'S oath was on file.

      I collected over 40 local oaths, and none matched the required oath, and
      only one came close. And few matched each other! Quite a hodge-podge of
      oaths, made me wonder where they got them all from!

    • hobot
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 25, 2012
        In the too common situation where imposters continue to act as if they had
        any authority, a powerful legal counter is to use their acting without
        oath/bond
        as evidence for conspiracy to commit fraud In a traffic ticket case I
        found
        the prosecutor lacked an oath and showed the evidence to judge, who
        said it didn't matter then proceeded to present the STATE;s case against
        me as if he was the prosecutor. I objected to his acting as prosecutor and
        got con tempted [told criminal type after I asked] and hauled to jail
        for a week.
        Prep mood and home life for the defacto color of law reactions when frauds
        brought to light. OH yes I'd made plain I was only there specially to
        challenge
        valid actors and jurisdiction. Search up
        conspiracy to commit fraud as one of few charges imposters recoil from.

        hobot.
      • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 25, 2012
          > I have not been on this forum in quite some time.  I believe you supplied
          > the criteria for a proper arraignment once on this forum.  I could be
          > wrong.  Would you be kind enough to supply your criteria(or checklist)
          > for a proper arraignment(knowing you are in California)?
          >
          > regards,
          >
          > Moisha Pippik

          Calif. Penal code section 988:

          988. The arraignment must be made by the court, or by the clerk or
          prosecuting attorney under its direction, and consists in reading the
          accusatory pleading to the defendant and delivering to the defendant
          a true copy thereof, and of the endorsements thereon, if any,
          including the list of witnesses, and asking the defendant whether the
          defendant pleads guilty or not guilty to the accusatory pleading;
          provided, that where the accusatory pleading is a complaint charging
          a misdemeanor, a copy of the same need not be delivered to any
          defendant unless requested by the defendant.

          Breaking it down:

          988. The arraignment ... consists in reading the
          accusatory pleading to the defendant

          They never do it. They summamrize it, interpret it, read parts of it, but
          never will they read all of it, and nobody (else) makes them do it.

          delivering to the defendant a true copy thereof, and of the endorsements
          thereon, if any,

          A true copy is a certified copy. Nobody (else) ever requires it from them.
          also, the "copy" they hand you is one that is unsigned. If it were really
          a true copy it would be void for that alone.

          including the list of witnesses

          Nobody (else) ever asks for that. Maybe it comes out that there are no
          witnesses!

          and asking the defendant whether the
          defendant pleads guilty or not guilty to the accusatory pleading;
          provided, that where the accusatory pleading is a complaint charging
          a misdemeanor, a copy of the same need not be delivered to any
          defendant unless requested by the defendant.

          Under section 990 you have time to answer. Nobody ever takes it. Nobody
          ever demands a copy. So they seldom see the no signature part.