Re: [tips_and_tricks] Bounty Hunters Unleashed on Crooked Bankers

  • joalaska
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2012
      Heck of a deal!
      I've asked for a long time....why we don't have such a program for illegal aliens. Great job creator- bounty hunter for chasing down illegals....job hunters get a job and WE get rid of people who should not be here!
      If we paid $100 each, they could make some good bucks and we would get leeches off the 'free' programs tthat American taxpayers are paying for.....

      Subject: [tips_and_tricks] Bounty Hunters Unleashed on Crooked Bankers

      Iceland has potentially set a new trend in the finance community. According to Business Insider, their government has hired an ex-cop; a white collar crime bounty hunter who wants to make sure the bankster criminals pay the price for their elaborate crimes.

      Read more here: http://www.wealthwire.com/news/finance/3501

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com