The Daily Paul

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2012
      Attorneys for Ron Paul have initiated a lawsuit in federal court.   They need people to serve process in Wisconsin and other states.,   Requirement is that you must be 18 or over in Wisconsin...check other states.

      "It is not enough to hear the truth. We must openly receive it.
      The great clue is receptivity. Then, the received truth sets us
      free. It changes us. We become new. And so do our circumstances."
      Vernon Howard