How they find you using your Internet Service Provider

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9 5:05 PM

    Call me at: 720-675-7230

    On Skype: legalbear

    My blog: legalbearsblog.com

  • Levi Philos
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 10 7:15 AM
      Actually, finding Hal Turner might have been as easy as asking the guy
      in the next booth.

      Turner was cooperating with FBI and the US Marshall service; that is why
      there were two hung juries before the conviction.
      The story is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

      Turner was imprisoned in a special section reserved for informants and
      has just been released to a halfway house.
      The halfway house bit is here:
      http://www.northjersey.com/news/crime_courts/122110_Shock_jock_Hal_Turner_gets_33-month_prison_sentence.html

      There is an old saying that perhaps applies here: "If you sleep with
      dogs, you wake up with fleas."