Good overview of the ongoing financial crime spree

  • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 6, 2012
      http://news.goldseek.com/GoldenJackass/1341518400.php

      This is a good list of elements of the Grand Scheme to destroy the middle
      class. Too bad they still are mostly unaware. If only Americans knew the
      current lawful definition of the word "dollar" and acted as though they
      knew!

    • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2012

        > --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, gary2666@... wrote:
        >>
        >> but I don't see it being accepted by either of those entities.
        >> Can anyone cite a case or an IRS interview where this was used and
        >> accepted as a justification for not answering questions? My
        >> research capabilities are severely limited these days.
        >
        > One does not ask the opposition for permission to do
        > anything. The case was presented for thoughtful
        > expansion as one's imagination and determination
        > will carry.
        >
        > Your research abilities are not all that is severely
        > limited.

        "Entities" need specially qualified people to speak and act for them,
        unless those requirements are waived for some reason, such as by
        agreement.

        I require that all qualifications be fulfilled before I let anyone
        interrogate me, and if I'm in custody, I demand counsel be present, and he
        has to be qualified as well.

        Did I ever mention? Hardly anyone anywhere is qualified anymore.

        The game has been over for a long time, yet many continue to pretend to
        play. Someday it will be obvious to everyone, such as it became to those
        who once cowered in fear of the Commissar in the USSR.