Re: Judge rules that unrebutted affidavits do NOT mean agreement

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 7, 2012
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Mike <micflah@...> wrote:

      > Michael, I think you made an error in claiming to
      > be/represent the corporate fiction (you are not an
      > attorney and are barred to from representing a corporation)
      > and failed to produce any evidence for the court that your
      > assertion was valid.

      I stated I was the agent FOR, not a claim to BE/represent,
      that I was called "Michael" of the "Last name" family, but
      that I am not the name, articulated for the sole purpose
      of not admitting to any "presumed" jurisdictional
      entrapment, and to that extent, it worked. There was also
      an affidavit in support which, among a few other things,
      stated that I was the agent for "Michael [last name]"

      > While I use a different tactic (Notice and Opportunity
      > pursuant to the Administrative Procedures Act) to expose
      > the administrative nature of the "court"

      And how has that been working for you...

      > I wish I could tell you that using the Notice and
      > Opportunity within the context of the APA was a
      > "silver bullet" but after seven years of litigation
      > (more than 5 cases from traffic to criminal and through
      > civil) with little results so far, I am on my way to
      > the Supreme Court with my arguments and hopefully my
      > relief.

      Asked and asnwered...

      What I origially posted was an experience of what
      happened in one of my cases. It was the first time
      I tried it. The problem was not knowing how to
      follow-through after the "judge" refused to deal
      with a real person and then pronounce a judgement
      against a fiction.

      I did not go appellate because there was nothing for
      me, a real person, to appeal. Although as I type
      this, it just occurred to me that maybe I could
      have appealed as the agent for the fiction. I do
      not know, and the lack of an actionable, and effective
      follow-through makes my experience a do-not-try-this-
      at-home one, for now.

      I can say that a challenge to any "fine amount due"
      assessed against me has stopped further efforts. One
      cannot learn if one does not put in an effort to
      doing something different.

      Cheers!
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 7, 2012
        Michael <mn_chicago@...> Thank you for your response.

        Language and definition of terms means a lot in "law".

        >I stated I was the agent FOR, not a claim to BE/represent,
        that I was called "Michael" of the "Last name" family, but
        that I am not the name,

        What is an "agent"?

        If that doesn't SCREAM "commercial claim" I don't know what to tell you!

        Did you watch the video?

        The judge asked the man if he was the agent (attorney) for the fiction... to which the man answered: "No. I am an administrator, like you, for that account."

        >articulated for the sole purpose of not admitting to any "presumed" jurisdictional
        entrapment

        The first step to win any case is to deny jurisdiction... but that is only the first step!

        What do you do to back this up?

        Apparently you failed to back up this assertion otherwise you would have won that case.

        >I did not go appellate because there was nothing for me, a real person, to appeal.

        If you say so...

        What about deprivation of rights? Is that an actionable for you?

        Someone asked once: "How do you eat an elephant?" The answer: One bite at a time.

        I don't post most of my Notices or Pleadings anywhere because I don't "know" if my arguments will work (and I am not interested in misleading anyone while I figure it out)... but when this all began years ago I knew where I was going - ultimately (the Supreme Court). I have attempted to frame all my Pleadings with that goal in mind.

        I also use the APA with written Notices of Complaints, Notices of Default and Notices to Cure so that there is an actionable cause pursuant to Title 42 deprivation of rights against these entities.

        I am not a 14th Amendment citizen.

        I am a State National and I claim the rights of that status (equal protection under the 14th Amendment) while denying the limitations of that status (Art. IV territorial courts are limited [applying to 14th Amendment citizens] and have different rules than Art. III Courts [applying to State Nationals]).

        This is not child's play, here. I don't have time to explain this to you if you don't understand these concepts.

        I am hesitant to post my pleadings on any email list because I do not have time or the inclination to explain them to people who won't do their own homework.

        First of all, I have learned from others on various lists "what" are the "issues" and added my own "spin" on these concepts.

        Some email lists are useless. Not so "tips and tricks".... I have been on this list for years but don't say much.

        Some people have benefited from my research because we established a bit of a "personal" (as much as you can over the internet) relationship and I have shared what I have done in my Notices and cases.

        It does not take much for an inquiring mind to get copies of these documents. Simply a decent email with an introduction about yourself and what you want from me.

        I would be happy to share them with anyone who will build on, correct or provide an entirely different "spin" on this "approach" for one reason: the "system is NOT just and we need each other to overcome "it".

        I have often considered offering these documents to this list but this is Bear's list - not mine and it is not my place to infringe.

        I have received unsolicited emails lacking any personal introduction which I dismissed or returned to sender with the suggestion that they give me a reasonable introduction to themselves.

        Some people write back... some don't. Some I have shared my documents with and have never heard from them again. No "Thanks" or anything.

        That's cool. Whatever. I hope "it all" works out for them.

        Your statement "One cannot learn if one does not put in an effort to doing something different" is worth repeating here.

        Michael (not from Chicago)

        Notice & Warning: This email contains proprietary business information, trade secrets, restricted and valued information intended for the addressees eyes only. All interceptors, surveillance agents foreign and domestic, enforcement agencies are hereby prohibited from accessing, possessing, using, selling, purchasing, storing, retrieving, and transmitting this valuable information as a product or service for gain. Any monetary profits, benefits or accounting of this information for gain may be prosecuted as a felony offense and cause of action. Persons, whistle blowers, informants may be granted an award for information leading to the successful prosecution of agents committing acts of infringement.

      • Michael
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 7, 2012
          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Mike <micflah@...> wrote:

          > What is an "agent"?
          >
          > If that doesn't SCREAM "commercial claim" I don't know
          > what to tell you!

          Anytime I open my Black's Law and look under "agent,"
          I hear no screams, or SCREAMS. Besides, no such
          "commercial claim" was made by me, nor did the judge
          say one was being made. A lawyer may be an agent, but
          not all agents are lawyers.

          > The first step to win any case is to deny jurisdiction...
          > but that is only the first step!
          >
          > What do you do to back this up?
          >
          > Apparently you failed to back up this assertion
          > otherwise you would have won that case.

          The refusal to enter jurisdiction was asserted no
          less than four times. The conclusion above is
          non sequitur.

          Lest anyone else get confused over what what originally
          posted, I refused to enter into that court's jurisdiction,
          and the judge acknowledged that refusal by refusing to
          deal with the physical man present and demanded that the
          fictional name on the license respond, which never happened.

          There was nothing else to "win," in that regard.

          For clarity, I asserted in the post that the jurisdictional
          challenge part worked and won that battle, but I may have
          lost the war for lack of knowing how to follow-through, and
          added, "do-not-try-this-at-home."

          The rest is silence, on this one.

          Cheers!
        • Monica Graham
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 7, 2012
            Agent screams "on someones behalf"
            Aka you better be an attorney or you will be promptly ignored

            I read an order a couple weeks ago
            Guy filed a motion and appeared as the upper lowercase name and judge announced that the x party was not present and the movant is not a party to the action and not an attorney!! Hello??

            Sent from my iPhone
          • Mike
            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 7, 2012
              >Anytime I open my Black's Law and look...

              Google: "Black's Law Dictionary is a joke" or "hoax".

            • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 9, 2012
                > I filed a peremptory challenge in an LA superior court, based on the
                > California Code of Civil Procedure 170.6. The commissioner ignored it, or
                > didn't know it was filed.

                These are like atomic bombs: they are final, but you only get one per
                case, so I prefer to save it for when absolutely necessary, and use the
                other unlimited in number disqualification for cause. Only when no more
                causes exist would I push the plunger on the Big One.

                > The following day, a clerk forwarded only the motion to quash to the
                > commissioner,

                I would never consent to a mere commissioner, one most likely
                disquaifiable for cause anyway.

                > indicating the request for a hearing on the motion. They did
                > not send the commissioner the motion to dismiss,

                I would never make a motion as it grants jurisdiction to hear the motion.

                I prefer demands for rights sua sponte.

                > Tomorrow I mail out petitions for writs of mandamus and prohibition, to
                > the appellate division of the superior court. I'm asking them to tell the
                > court to halt all hearings and proceedings, unless, or until, an
                > authorized prosecuting attorney initiates proceedings against me. I'm also
                > asking them to void the denial and to make the commissioner recuse
                > himself.

                Too much work for me in my old age, but it's nice when one has the energy
                to become the diamond making furrows in the grist mill stones. Writs are
                powerful and more should use them, if one is determined to continue to
                pretend the game is on and in play. Even if it's not a real game,
                practice is good for the reflexes and can be fun!

                > I have his, and all of the judges oaths of office, which do not match the
                > Article XX section 3 requirement in the Cal. Constitution. I'm saving
                > those for right now.

                That comes earlier with me. Why waste time playing with people you are
                going to disqualify later? I don't like to do that because we can all
                ratify our own judges in any dispute (ala Judge Judy) and knowing they
                aren't real, and deciding not to act on that knowledge, could be seen by a
                jury of peers as an acquiescence and consent to arbitration.

              • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 9, 2012
                  > A few months ago, I went to a routine traffic court session
                  > with a Special Appearance, challenging service not being in
                  > complaince with statutoryservice of process, and NOT admitting
                  > to the court's jurisdiction, acknowledging I was a natural man,
                  > not a fiction, with an affidavit stating I was agent for
                  > the fictional name on the license.

                  My only idea on that is that it would be more unassailble if done from the
                  position of being in custody against your will without counsel present in
                  front of the magistrate immediately demanded at the scene of the crime,
                  mentioned in California Penal code section 810. A good question for the
                  arresting cop: "do you know the name of the magitrate to whom I am
                  required to be delivered?"

                  > Judge: "I don't know who you are. I don't have to recognize
                  > you, and I do not."

                  Why don't you put me in a line-up and let one of the witnesses identify me?

                  > Then she spoke to the asst DA, "We can send a notice to the
                  > address shown on the license with a fine for failing to stop
                  > at a stop sign and no insurance." She refused to talk to me,
                  > again, and I left.

                  Will the envelope be opened?? The suspense....!!

                  > A few weeks later, I received a default notice with a fine
                  > in excess of $2,050.

                  It's illegal to open mail that isn't addressed to you. when you do it
                  accidentally, then what?!

                  > I had insurance, just not with me at
                  > the time of the stop, and I would not argue or ask the
                  > court for anything until the jurisdictional issue was
                  > addressed. $2,000 alone was for puportedly no insurance.

                  Isn't it "no proof of insurance"?

                  > I have not pursued this further because I am unsure how
                  > to fight a case that, to me, did not occur. One of FF's
                  > highly regarded contacts mentioned the fact that the
                  > case was against a license only. Still, I do not know
                  > how to form my own court and drive very carefully until
                  > then.

                  You don't drive; you travel (IF your status is right, but the existence of
                  insurance makes me doubt that it is because you really cannot have any of
                  the Big Three without all of them together, and then you are definitely in
                  the licensed jurisdiction). The King's court is with him at all times. I
                  always begin by sending away all who can be disqualified, so they cannot
                  make record, and issuing orders to those who cannot be disqualified. So
                  far, nobody could survive my disqualification. The non-imbeciles can even
                  choose to disqualify themselves after you help them understand it. That's
                  what most will do.

                • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 9, 2012
                    > Why go in there saying I'm not me. More times than not I've read orders
                    > where the judge ignores all that, counts it as no appearance, and enters
                    > judgment.

                    Why "go" in at all? Why not get dragged in, within hours of the arrest,
                    by demanding to see the magistrate where you can disqualify everyone and
                    prove that you didn't appear voluntarily, and you can demand that bail be
                    set after a preliminary hearing that will prove no evidence exists? Oh,
                    don't make the mistake of paying the bail. Just make them set it
                    ridiculously high.

                  • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 9, 2012

                      > I did not go appellate because there was nothing for
                      > me, a real person, to appeal.

                      I think the term "real person" is a literal oxymoron. Real man; real
                      woman, yes. I think the word "person" implies a mask, if I remember
                      correctly.

                      > Although as I type
                      > this, it just occurred to me that maybe I could
                      > have appealed as the agent for the fiction.

                      Yes, same here, except that the fiction in my case is bankrupt and I don't
                      work for free unless I choose to do so, so I cannot be compelled to work
                      for deadbeats, and last I heard, the fiction had hundreds of already
                      existing equity claims against it, all hopeless of ever being paid, like
                      EVERYTHING ELSE TODAY! Does the prosecution wish to provide the funding
                      necessary to complete discovery of the current financial status of the
                      entity in question? I may not be the only agent appointed and would
                      appreciate having the results of an official audit before making any ad
                      hoc decisions. If we go further in this investigation I think it only
                      proper that the bona fides of all persons involved be made a matter of
                      record, to avoid any appearance of fraud, don't you agree?

                      > I do
                      > not know, and the lack of an actionable, and effective
                      > follow-through makes my experience a do-not-try-this-
                      > at-home one, for now.
                      >
                      > I can say that a challenge to any "fine amount due"
                      > assessed against me has stopped further efforts.

                      Well there you have one! Really, the house of cards is in free fall. I'm
                      going to go get a good telescope so I can look at the top of the already
                      collapsing pile! It'll take years for it all to hit the pavement. Some
                      chunks even look intact as they fall, like the twin towers. Like them,
                      expect vaporization before pavement contact.

                      Once upon a time in my quickly passing life, when I was being prepared to
                      handle a few million for some people, there was only 3 trillion in the
                      whole world-wide banking system. Today I saw there is now at least one
                      quadrillion. Back then, silver was 35-40 per oz. today it is $27. US
                      debt is multiples of the GDP. It is unpayable.

                      Obtain and hold physical silver!

                      > One
                      > cannot learn if one does not put in an effort to
                      > doing something different.

                      I had heard a lot of bad things about rattlesnakes but I had never met one
                      alive. All the ones I ever saw had been killed by somebody, many times
                      going off the road to do it. One day i saw a live one on its way to
                      getting killed by a bunch of truckers at the bottom of the hill. It was
                      crossing the road when i saw it. To make a long story short i got it to
                      go into my backpack and then i put that in a tied bag and took it home.

                      It didn't know it had been caught until i had to let it out of the bag to
                      get it into a cage. After feeding it well, it crapped in the cage and
                      crawled into the poop and was one sorry mess. I called a friend over to
                      help me give him a bath, a nice warm one where he was carefully cleaned
                      while firmly restrained. The cage was cleaned. Then, i took the cage out
                      onto a screened-in porch, where there was an armchair, and I carefully
                      emptied him out in the seat of it. I was kneeling in front of it so he had
                      to go up the back (impossible) or over one of the sides (possible) or come
                      right at me (also possible). I had a one foot long 3/4" diameter stick
                      which i put one end into my mouth and then offered it to him to sniff with
                      his tongue. After it was no problem, I began to lift the front part of
                      his body with that end and let him rest on it with his weight. I also
                      moved my hand further down the stick very gradually. I seemed to be
                      having an ESP conversation with him to the effect that if he didn't bite
                      me, he could trust me to protect him, and that if he did bite me, I would
                      eat him. Within one hour I picked him up totally unrestrained, my friend
                      who was there snapped the photo, and I never restrained him ever again in
                      13 years of handling him probably a thousand times (at least several times
                      every four days). Everyone who said he would bite me was wrong, and that
                      was everybody! We trusted each other, and neither was ever nervous about
                      the encounters, and he was always free to bite if that's what he thought
                      was necessary. He never did, even when other people messed with him or he
                      was near my dog. I did some crazy things with him to amaze the public,
                      yet he took it well. He would rattle, and i could stop him doing it by
                      reaching out and petting him. I can't say all would be like that one, but
                      it prooves that all are not bad as expected. I felt he was a very
                      reasonable creature.

                      In many other ways, life can give you real surprises when you try
                      something new that nobody agrees is valid.