Re: Judge rules that unrebutted affidavits do NOT mean agreement

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 6 9:19 PM
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Monica Graham <monica_graham@...> wrote:

      > Trying to control the courtroom with this natural man
      > on the land stuff is too hit and miss - normally a miss.

      No disagreement. The success of its use stems from the
      extent to which one can skillfully apply it. Sometimes,
      one just goes with what one has.

      Bear in mind that my challenge was to the court's
      jurisdiction via lack of statutory service of process.
      The claim of being a natural man worked in that it
      prevented the judge from assuming jurisdiction over me
      after repeated attempts, and she simply gave up when I
      would not budge.

      > I recently beat a failing to stop at a stop sign ticket
      > by using discovery under penal code 1054.

      Your subsequent explanation is great and expands, at least
      my ability to argue more effectively using a different
      tactic, and your contribution is a terrific one for
      anyone who wants to defend his/herself.
      [Question only for clarification.}

      Penal code 1054 presumably applies in California?

      > Why go in there saying I'm not me. More times than not
      > I've read orders where the judge ignores all that, counts
      > it as no appearance, and enters judgment.

      Spot on. My not knowing how to effectively follow-up has
      left me in limbo and without a license, and a writ to the
      Illinois supreme court demanding the judge's and city's
      action cease brought no relief.

      So, we have an example that worked on winning a battle and
      perhaps losing the war, as it were, and your example that
      makes perfect sense. Evidence is a very powerful tool
      that not enough know how to use, let alone effectively.

      Superbly done, m_g!
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 7 6:41 AM
        Thank you Monica for an excellent response.

        Michael, I think you made an error in claiming to be/represent the corporate fiction (you are not an attorney and are barred to from representing a corporation) and failed to produce any evidence for the court that your assertion was valid. Based on what you described it was the "judges" duty to ignore you and your assertions.

        In my Pleadings I use my Birth Certificate as evidence of a Trust Agreement that guarantees me a Republican form of government.

        While I use a different tactic (Notice and Opportunity pursuant to the Administrative Procedures Act) to expose the administrative nature of the "court" (no Article III protections) I have reason to believe that had you produced a copy of your Birth Certificate to show the "judge" while in "court", the "judge" will get up and leave the courtroom without saying a word.

        At which point you announce to the court that the "judge" has abandoned the court without "leave" and pronounce that you are the highest authority in the court and declare the case dismissed.

        Someone in Canada put this video up. I don't know what happened afterward, but you should note that the judge bows to the Sovereign prior to leaving the courtroom.

        I wish I could tell you that using the Notice and Opportunity within the context of the APA was a "silver bullet" but after seven years of litigation (more than 5 cases from traffic to criminal and through civil) with little results so far, I am on my way to the Supreme Court with my arguments and hopefully my relief.

        Michael

        Notice & Warning: This email contains proprietary business information, trade secrets, restricted and valued information intended for the addressees eyes only. All interceptors, surveillance agents foreign and domestic, enforcement agencies are hereby prohibited from accessing, possessing, using, selling, purchasing, storing, retrieving, and transmitting this valuable information as a product or service for gain. Any monetary profits, benefits or accounting of this information for gain may be prosecuted as a felony offense and cause of action. Persons, whistle blowers, informants may be granted an award for information leading to the successful prosecution of agents committing acts of infringement.

        > Trying to control the courtroom with this natural man
        > on the land stuff is too hit and miss - normally a miss.

        No disagreement. The success of its use stems from the
        extent to which one can skillfully apply it. Sometimes,
        one just goes with what one has.

        >snipped
      • Michael
        Message 3 of 18 , Jul 7 10:08 AM
          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Mike <micflah@...> wrote:

          > Michael, I think you made an error in claiming to
          > be/represent the corporate fiction (you are not an
          > attorney and are barred to from representing a corporation)
          > and failed to produce any evidence for the court that your
          > assertion was valid.

          I stated I was the agent FOR, not a claim to BE/represent,
          that I was called "Michael" of the "Last name" family, but
          that I am not the name, articulated for the sole purpose
          of not admitting to any "presumed" jurisdictional
          entrapment, and to that extent, it worked. There was also
          an affidavit in support which, among a few other things,
          stated that I was the agent for "Michael [last name]"

          > While I use a different tactic (Notice and Opportunity
          > pursuant to the Administrative Procedures Act) to expose
          > the administrative nature of the "court"

          And how has that been working for you...

          > I wish I could tell you that using the Notice and
          > Opportunity within the context of the APA was a
          > "silver bullet" but after seven years of litigation
          > (more than 5 cases from traffic to criminal and through
          > civil) with little results so far, I am on my way to
          > the Supreme Court with my arguments and hopefully my
          > relief.

          Asked and asnwered...

          What I origially posted was an experience of what
          happened in one of my cases. It was the first time
          I tried it. The problem was not knowing how to
          follow-through after the "judge" refused to deal
          with a real person and then pronounce a judgement
          against a fiction.

          I did not go appellate because there was nothing for
          me, a real person, to appeal. Although as I type
          this, it just occurred to me that maybe I could
          have appealed as the agent for the fiction. I do
          not know, and the lack of an actionable, and effective
          follow-through makes my experience a do-not-try-this-
          at-home one, for now.

          I can say that a challenge to any "fine amount due"
          assessed against me has stopped further efforts. One
          cannot learn if one does not put in an effort to
          doing something different.

          Cheers!
        • Mike
          Message 4 of 18 , Jul 7 1:17 PM
            Michael <mn_chicago@...> Thank you for your response.

            Language and definition of terms means a lot in "law".

            >I stated I was the agent FOR, not a claim to BE/represent,
            that I was called "Michael" of the "Last name" family, but
            that I am not the name,

            What is an "agent"?

            If that doesn't SCREAM "commercial claim" I don't know what to tell you!

            Did you watch the video?

            The judge asked the man if he was the agent (attorney) for the fiction... to which the man answered: "No. I am an administrator, like you, for that account."

            >articulated for the sole purpose of not admitting to any "presumed" jurisdictional
            entrapment

            The first step to win any case is to deny jurisdiction... but that is only the first step!

            What do you do to back this up?

            Apparently you failed to back up this assertion otherwise you would have won that case.

            >I did not go appellate because there was nothing for me, a real person, to appeal.

            If you say so...

            What about deprivation of rights? Is that an actionable for you?

            Someone asked once: "How do you eat an elephant?" The answer: One bite at a time.

            I don't post most of my Notices or Pleadings anywhere because I don't "know" if my arguments will work (and I am not interested in misleading anyone while I figure it out)... but when this all began years ago I knew where I was going - ultimately (the Supreme Court). I have attempted to frame all my Pleadings with that goal in mind.

            I also use the APA with written Notices of Complaints, Notices of Default and Notices to Cure so that there is an actionable cause pursuant to Title 42 deprivation of rights against these entities.

            I am not a 14th Amendment citizen.

            I am a State National and I claim the rights of that status (equal protection under the 14th Amendment) while denying the limitations of that status (Art. IV territorial courts are limited [applying to 14th Amendment citizens] and have different rules than Art. III Courts [applying to State Nationals]).

            This is not child's play, here. I don't have time to explain this to you if you don't understand these concepts.

            I am hesitant to post my pleadings on any email list because I do not have time or the inclination to explain them to people who won't do their own homework.

            First of all, I have learned from others on various lists "what" are the "issues" and added my own "spin" on these concepts.

            Some email lists are useless. Not so "tips and tricks".... I have been on this list for years but don't say much.

            Some people have benefited from my research because we established a bit of a "personal" (as much as you can over the internet) relationship and I have shared what I have done in my Notices and cases.

            It does not take much for an inquiring mind to get copies of these documents. Simply a decent email with an introduction about yourself and what you want from me.

            I would be happy to share them with anyone who will build on, correct or provide an entirely different "spin" on this "approach" for one reason: the "system is NOT just and we need each other to overcome "it".

            I have often considered offering these documents to this list but this is Bear's list - not mine and it is not my place to infringe.

            I have received unsolicited emails lacking any personal introduction which I dismissed or returned to sender with the suggestion that they give me a reasonable introduction to themselves.

            Some people write back... some don't. Some I have shared my documents with and have never heard from them again. No "Thanks" or anything.

            That's cool. Whatever. I hope "it all" works out for them.

            Your statement "One cannot learn if one does not put in an effort to doing something different" is worth repeating here.

            Michael (not from Chicago)

            Message 5 of 18 , Jul 7 2:33 PM
              --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Mike <micflah@...> wrote:

              > What is an "agent"?
              >
              > If that doesn't SCREAM "commercial claim" I don't know
              > what to tell you!

              Anytime I open my Black's Law and look under "agent,"
              I hear no screams, or SCREAMS. Besides, no such
              "commercial claim" was made by me, nor did the judge
              say one was being made. A lawyer may be an agent, but
              not all agents are lawyers.

              > The first step to win any case is to deny jurisdiction...
              > but that is only the first step!
              >
              > What do you do to back this up?
              >
              > Apparently you failed to back up this assertion
              > otherwise you would have won that case.

              The refusal to enter jurisdiction was asserted no
              less than four times. The conclusion above is
              non sequitur.

              Lest anyone else get confused over what what originally
              posted, I refused to enter into that court's jurisdiction,
              and the judge acknowledged that refusal by refusing to
              deal with the physical man present and demanded that the
              fictional name on the license respond, which never happened.

              There was nothing else to "win," in that regard.

              For clarity, I asserted in the post that the jurisdictional
              challenge part worked and won that battle, but I may have
              lost the war for lack of knowing how to follow-through, and
              added, "do-not-try-this-at-home."

              The rest is silence, on this one.

              Cheers!
            • Monica Graham
              Message 6 of 18 , Jul 7 2:59 PM
                Agent screams "on someones behalf"
                Aka you better be an attorney or you will be promptly ignored

                I read an order a couple weeks ago
                Guy filed a motion and appeared as the upper lowercase name and judge announced that the x party was not present and the movant is not a party to the action and not an attorney!! Hello??

                Sent from my iPhone
              • Mike
                Message 7 of 18 , Jul 7 4:29 PM
                  >Anytime I open my Black's Law and look...

                  Google: "Black's Law Dictionary is a joke" or "hoax".

                • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jul 9 3:42 AM
                    > I filed a peremptory challenge in an LA superior court, based on the
                    > California Code of Civil Procedure 170.6. The commissioner ignored it, or
                    > didn't know it was filed.

                    These are like atomic bombs: they are final, but you only get one per
                    case, so I prefer to save it for when absolutely necessary, and use the
                    other unlimited in number disqualification for cause. Only when no more
                    causes exist would I push the plunger on the Big One.

                    > The following day, a clerk forwarded only the motion to quash to the
                    > commissioner,

                    I would never consent to a mere commissioner, one most likely
                    disquaifiable for cause anyway.

                    > indicating the request for a hearing on the motion. They did
                    > not send the commissioner the motion to dismiss,

                    I would never make a motion as it grants jurisdiction to hear the motion.

                    I prefer demands for rights sua sponte.

                    > Tomorrow I mail out petitions for writs of mandamus and prohibition, to
                    > the appellate division of the superior court. I'm asking them to tell the
                    > court to halt all hearings and proceedings, unless, or until, an
                    > authorized prosecuting attorney initiates proceedings against me. I'm also
                    > asking them to void the denial and to make the commissioner recuse
                    > himself.

                    Too much work for me in my old age, but it's nice when one has the energy
                    to become the diamond making furrows in the grist mill stones. Writs are
                    powerful and more should use them, if one is determined to continue to
                    pretend the game is on and in play. Even if it's not a real game,
                    practice is good for the reflexes and can be fun!

                    > I have his, and all of the judges oaths of office, which do not match the
                    > Article XX section 3 requirement in the Cal. Constitution. I'm saving
                    > those for right now.

                    That comes earlier with me. Why waste time playing with people you are
                    going to disqualify later? I don't like to do that because we can all
                    ratify our own judges in any dispute (ala Judge Judy) and knowing they
                    aren't real, and deciding not to act on that knowledge, could be seen by a
                    jury of peers as an acquiescence and consent to arbitration.

                  • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
                    Message 9 of 18 , Jul 9 4:54 AM
                      > A few months ago, I went to a routine traffic court session
                      > with a Special Appearance, challenging service not being in
                      > complaince with statutoryservice of process, and NOT admitting
                      > to the court's jurisdiction, acknowledging I was a natural man,
                      > not a fiction, with an affidavit stating I was agent for
                      > the fictional name on the license.

                      My only idea on that is that it would be more unassailble if done from the
                      position of being in custody against your will without counsel present in
                      front of the magistrate immediately demanded at the scene of the crime,
                      mentioned in California Penal code section 810. A good question for the
                      arresting cop: "do you know the name of the magitrate to whom I am
                      required to be delivered?"

                      > Judge: "I don't know who you are. I don't have to recognize
                      > you, and I do not."

                      Why don't you put me in a line-up and let one of the witnesses identify me?

                      > Then she spoke to the asst DA, "We can send a notice to the
                      > address shown on the license with a fine for failing to stop
                      > at a stop sign and no insurance." She refused to talk to me,
                      > again, and I left.

                      Will the envelope be opened?? The suspense....!!

                      > A few weeks later, I received a default notice with a fine
                      > in excess of $2,050.

                      It's illegal to open mail that isn't addressed to you. when you do it
                      accidentally, then what?!

                      > I had insurance, just not with me at
                      > the time of the stop, and I would not argue or ask the
                      > court for anything until the jurisdictional issue was
                      > addressed. $2,000 alone was for puportedly no insurance.

                      Isn't it "no proof of insurance"?

                      > I have not pursued this further because I am unsure how
                      > to fight a case that, to me, did not occur. One of FF's
                      > highly regarded contacts mentioned the fact that the
                      > case was against a license only. Still, I do not know
                      > how to form my own court and drive very carefully until
                      > then.

                      You don't drive; you travel (IF your status is right, but the existence of
                      insurance makes me doubt that it is because you really cannot have any of
                      the Big Three without all of them together, and then you are definitely in
                      the licensed jurisdiction). The King's court is with him at all times. I
                      always begin by sending away all who can be disqualified, so they cannot
                      make record, and issuing orders to those who cannot be disqualified. So
                      far, nobody could survive my disqualification. The non-imbeciles can even
                      choose to disqualify themselves after you help them understand it. That's
                      what most will do.

                    • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
                      Message 10 of 18 , Jul 9 5:01 AM
                        > Why go in there saying I'm not me. More times than not I've read orders
                        > where the judge ignores all that, counts it as no appearance, and enters
                        > judgment.

                        Why "go" in at all? Why not get dragged in, within hours of the arrest,
                        by demanding to see the magistrate where you can disqualify everyone and
                        prove that you didn't appear voluntarily, and you can demand that bail be
                        set after a preliminary hearing that will prove no evidence exists? Oh,
                        don't make the mistake of paying the bail. Just make them set it
                        ridiculously high.

                      • frogfrmr@frogfarm.org
                        Message 11 of 18 , Jul 9 6:19 AM

                          > I did not go appellate because there was nothing for
                          > me, a real person, to appeal.

                          I think the term "real person" is a literal oxymoron. Real man; real
                          woman, yes. I think the word "person" implies a mask, if I remember
                          correctly.

                          > Although as I type
                          > this, it just occurred to me that maybe I could
                          > have appealed as the agent for the fiction.

                          Yes, same here, except that the fiction in my case is bankrupt and I don't
                          work for free unless I choose to do so, so I cannot be compelled to work
                          for deadbeats, and last I heard, the fiction had hundreds of already
                          existing equity claims against it, all hopeless of ever being paid, like
                          EVERYTHING ELSE TODAY! Does the prosecution wish to provide the funding
                          necessary to complete discovery of the current financial status of the
                          entity in question? I may not be the only agent appointed and would
                          appreciate having the results of an official audit before making any ad
                          hoc decisions. If we go further in this investigation I think it only
                          proper that the bona fides of all persons involved be made a matter of
                          record, to avoid any appearance of fraud, don't you agree?

                          > I do
                          > not know, and the lack of an actionable, and effective
                          > follow-through makes my experience a do-not-try-this-
                          > at-home one, for now.
                          >
                          > I can say that a challenge to any "fine amount due"
                          > assessed against me has stopped further efforts.

                          Well there you have one! Really, the house of cards is in free fall. I'm
                          going to go get a good telescope so I can look at the top of the already
                          collapsing pile! It'll take years for it all to hit the pavement. Some
                          chunks even look intact as they fall, like the twin towers. Like them,
                          expect vaporization before pavement contact.

                          Once upon a time in my quickly passing life, when I was being prepared to
                          handle a few million for some people, there was only 3 trillion in the
                          whole world-wide banking system. Today I saw there is now at least one
                          quadrillion. Back then, silver was 35-40 per oz. today it is $27. US
                          debt is multiples of the GDP. It is unpayable.

                          Obtain and hold physical silver!

                          > One
                          > cannot learn if one does not put in an effort to
                          > doing something different.

                          I had heard a lot of bad things about rattlesnakes but I had never met one
                          alive. All the ones I ever saw had been killed by somebody, many times
                          going off the road to do it. One day i saw a live one on its way to
                          getting killed by a bunch of truckers at the bottom of the hill. It was
                          crossing the road when i saw it. To make a long story short i got it to
                          go into my backpack and then i put that in a tied bag and took it home.

                          It didn't know it had been caught until i had to let it out of the bag to
                          get it into a cage. After feeding it well, it crapped in the cage and
                          crawled into the poop and was one sorry mess. I called a friend over to
                          help me give him a bath, a nice warm one where he was carefully cleaned
                          while firmly restrained. The cage was cleaned. Then, i took the cage out
                          onto a screened-in porch, where there was an armchair, and I carefully
                          emptied him out in the seat of it. I was kneeling in front of it so he had
                          to go up the back (impossible) or over one of the sides (possible) or come
                          right at me (also possible). I had a one foot long 3/4" diameter stick
                          which i put one end into my mouth and then offered it to him to sniff with
                          his tongue. After it was no problem, I began to lift the front part of
                          his body with that end and let him rest on it with his weight. I also
                          moved my hand further down the stick very gradually. I seemed to be
                          having an ESP conversation with him to the effect that if he didn't bite
                          me, he could trust me to protect him, and that if he did bite me, I would
                          eat him. Within one hour I picked him up totally unrestrained, my friend
                          who was there snapped the photo, and I never restrained him ever again in
                          13 years of handling him probably a thousand times (at least several times
                          every four days). Everyone who said he would bite me was wrong, and that
                          was everybody! We trusted each other, and neither was ever nervous about
                          the encounters, and he was always free to bite if that's what he thought
                          was necessary. He never did, even when other people messed with him or he
                          was near my dog. I did some crazy things with him to amaze the public,
                          yet he took it well. He would rattle, and i could stop him doing it by
                          reaching out and petting him. I can't say all would be like that one, but
                          it prooves that all are not bad as expected. I felt he was a very
                          reasonable creature.

                          In many other ways, life can give you real surprises when you try
                          something new that nobody agrees is valid.