Re: Obamacare (more)

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
      Sunday 1 July 2012

      A few response e-mails were sent directly
      to my e-mail address, with links. I reported
      them as spam, and they were deleted.

      Recently, my e-mail was hacked that also affected
      others, and I had to change a few things. Any
      unsolicited, unrecognized e-mails automatically
      get deleted. If it cannot be posted on this site,
      do not send it to me.
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, stonekutteral <stonekutteral@...> wrote:

        > I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10...

        That was the plan. Wikipedia gives a history on it.
      • Cliff Bass
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
          See the below site.

          http://www.boundarystones.org/

          there are pictures of the stone monuments.  Notice carefully that one side is the United States the other is the two states.
        • hobot
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012

            The question never asked is how anything requiring
            "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
            dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
            been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
            UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
            to be the "right" place for them.

            The banksters and their elected agents were smart
            enough to extend the Federal jurisdiction on all their
            creations ,aka, US PERSONS about regardless of where found.
            If not created by Federal Govt then those entities taking
            some licensed privilege within FederalZone also agrees
            to come under US jurisdiction. To force this to work under
            color of law, Roman Civil law is assumed to apply therefore
            everyone is presumed guilty of US PERSON-hood until
            some how a full proof record made to show other wise.
            Dejure Republic still exists on paper, just few inhabit it
            and no one left to to represent or deal with its inhabitants but the
            Sec. of States and Sup. Ct.  Takes both ID and a home base
            reported with no connected to the conquering Federal Union.
            Anything with a US residence-presence or US Person-US national
            status is fair US game to bag. This could be the last straw of
            Feds to bring on a popular revolution but might be what the Fed's
            Banksters are hankering for.

            hobot
            .