Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Obamacare (more)

  • stonekutteral
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
       I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10 , which is 100 square miles, or 10 square miles which would be closer to 3.3 miles by 3.3 miles but haven't seen any clarification of this. Washington D.C. is about 68 square miles, so that is closer to 100 than 10. Maybe someone can post a response. thanks!

      On Jun 30, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Michael wrote:

      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "randyconn" <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by
      > law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?

      The question posed does not go far enough to ask
      about ANY federal "law" applying in the Union
      States, taxes coming immediately to mind, voting,
      marriage, etc. [If by "Union States is meant any of
      the states as a part of the constitutional Republic
      of the United States of America.]

      The question never asked is how anything requiring
      "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
      dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
      been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
      UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
      to be the "right" place for them.

    • Michael
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
        Sunday 1 July 2012

        A few response e-mails were sent directly
        to my e-mail address, with links. I reported
        them as spam, and they were deleted.

        Recently, my e-mail was hacked that also affected
        others, and I had to change a few things. Any
        unsolicited, unrecognized e-mails automatically
        get deleted. If it cannot be posted on this site,
        do not send it to me.
      • Michael
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, stonekutteral <stonekutteral@...> wrote:

          > I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10...

          That was the plan. Wikipedia gives a history on it.
        • Cliff Bass
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
            See the below site.

            http://www.boundarystones.org/

            there are pictures of the stone monuments.  Notice carefully that one side is the United States the other is the two states.
          • hobot
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012

              The question never asked is how anything requiring
              "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
              dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
              been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
              UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
              to be the "right" place for them.

              The banksters and their elected agents were smart
              enough to extend the Federal jurisdiction on all their
              creations ,aka, US PERSONS about regardless of where found.
              If not created by Federal Govt then those entities taking
              some licensed privilege within FederalZone also agrees
              to come under US jurisdiction. To force this to work under
              color of law, Roman Civil law is assumed to apply therefore
              everyone is presumed guilty of US PERSON-hood until
              some how a full proof record made to show other wise.
              Dejure Republic still exists on paper, just few inhabit it
              and no one left to to represent or deal with its inhabitants but the
              Sec. of States and Sup. Ct.  Takes both ID and a home base
              reported with no connected to the conquering Federal Union.
              Anything with a US residence-presence or US Person-US national
              status is fair US game to bag. This could be the last straw of
              Feds to bring on a popular revolution but might be what the Fed's
              Banksters are hankering for.

              hobot
              .