Re: Obamacare (more)

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "randyconn" <yahoo@...> wrote:

      > Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by
      > law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?

      The question posed does not go far enough to ask
      about ANY federal "law" applying in the Union
      States, taxes coming immediately to mind, voting,
      marriage, etc. [If by "Union States is meant any of
      the states as a part of the constitutional Republic
      of the United States of America.]

      The question never asked is how anything requiring
      "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
      dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
      been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
      UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
      to be the "right" place for them.
    • stonekutteral
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 1 7:40 AM
         I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10 , which is 100 square miles, or 10 square miles which would be closer to 3.3 miles by 3.3 miles but haven't seen any clarification of this. Washington D.C. is about 68 square miles, so that is closer to 100 than 10. Maybe someone can post a response. thanks!

        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1 9:06 AM
          Sunday 1 July 2012

          A few response e-mails were sent directly
          to my e-mail address, with links. I reported
          them as spam, and they were deleted.

          Recently, my e-mail was hacked that also affected
          others, and I had to change a few things. Any
          unsolicited, unrecognized e-mails automatically
          get deleted. If it cannot be posted on this site,
          do not send it to me.
        • Michael
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1 9:13 AM
            --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, stonekutteral <stonekutteral@...> wrote:

            > I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10...

            That was the plan. Wikipedia gives a history on it.
          • Cliff Bass
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1 1:17 PM
              See the below site.

              http://www.boundarystones.org/

              there are pictures of the stone monuments.  Notice carefully that one side is the United States the other is the two states.
            • hobot
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1 3:24 PM

                The question never asked is how anything requiring
                "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
                dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
                been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
                UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
                to be the "right" place for them.

                The banksters and their elected agents were smart
                enough to extend the Federal jurisdiction on all their
                creations ,aka, US PERSONS about regardless of where found.
                If not created by Federal Govt then those entities taking
                some licensed privilege within FederalZone also agrees
                to come under US jurisdiction. To force this to work under
                color of law, Roman Civil law is assumed to apply therefore
                everyone is presumed guilty of US PERSON-hood until
                some how a full proof record made to show other wise.
                Dejure Republic still exists on paper, just few inhabit it
                and no one left to to represent or deal with its inhabitants but the
                Sec. of States and Sup. Ct.  Takes both ID and a home base
                reported with no connected to the conquering Federal Union.
                Anything with a US residence-presence or US Person-US national
                status is fair US game to bag. This could be the last straw of
                Feds to bring on a popular revolution but might be what the Fed's
                Banksters are hankering for.

                hobot
                .