Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Obamacare (more)

  • E Junker
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
      What it does mean is that the US Gov't will have a hard time imposing this "mandate tax" on those asserting their independence.

      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "randyconn" <yahoo@...> wrote:

        > Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by
        > law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?

        The question posed does not go far enough to ask
        about ANY federal "law" applying in the Union
        States, taxes coming immediately to mind, voting,
        marriage, etc. [If by "Union States is meant any of
        the states as a part of the constitutional Republic
        of the United States of America.]

        The question never asked is how anything requiring
        "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
        dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
        been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
        UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
        to be the "right" place for them.
      • stonekutteral
        Message 3 of 13 , Jul 1 7:40 AM
           I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10 , which is 100 square miles, or 10 square miles which would be closer to 3.3 miles by 3.3 miles but haven't seen any clarification of this. Washington D.C. is about 68 square miles, so that is closer to 100 than 10. Maybe someone can post a response. thanks!

          On Jun 30, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Michael wrote:

          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "randyconn" <yahoo@...> wrote:

          > Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by
          > law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?

          The question posed does not go far enough to ask
          about ANY federal "law" applying in the Union
          States, taxes coming immediately to mind, voting,
          marriage, etc. [If by "Union States is meant any of
          the states as a part of the constitutional Republic
          of the United States of America.]

          The question never asked is how anything requiring
          "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
          dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
          been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
          UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
          to be the "right" place for them.

        • Michael
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1 9:06 AM
            Sunday 1 July 2012

            A few response e-mails were sent directly
            to my e-mail address, with links. I reported
            them as spam, and they were deleted.

            Recently, my e-mail was hacked that also affected
            others, and I had to change a few things. Any
            unsolicited, unrecognized e-mails automatically
            get deleted. If it cannot be posted on this site,
            do not send it to me.
          • Michael
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1 9:13 AM
              --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, stonekutteral <stonekutteral@...> wrote:

              > I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10...

              That was the plan. Wikipedia gives a history on it.
            • Cliff Bass
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1 1:17 PM
                See the below site.

                http://www.boundarystones.org/

                there are pictures of the stone monuments.  Notice carefully that one side is the United States the other is the two states.
              • hobot
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 1 3:24 PM

                  The question never asked is how anything requiring
                  "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
                  dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
                  been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
                  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
                  to be the "right" place for them.

                  The banksters and their elected agents were smart
                  enough to extend the Federal jurisdiction on all their
                  creations ,aka, US PERSONS about regardless of where found.
                  If not created by Federal Govt then those entities taking
                  some licensed privilege within FederalZone also agrees
                  to come under US jurisdiction. To force this to work under
                  color of law, Roman Civil law is assumed to apply therefore
                  everyone is presumed guilty of US PERSON-hood until
                  some how a full proof record made to show other wise.
                  Dejure Republic still exists on paper, just few inhabit it
                  and no one left to to represent or deal with its inhabitants but the
                  Sec. of States and Sup. Ct.  Takes both ID and a home base
                  reported with no connected to the conquering Federal Union.
                  Anything with a US residence-presence or US Person-US national
                  status is fair US game to bag. This could be the last straw of
                  Feds to bring on a popular revolution but might be what the Fed's
                  Banksters are hankering for.

                  hobot
                  .