Re: Obamacare (more)

  • randyconn
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
      4 USC § 72 - Public offices; at seat of Government

      All offices attached to the seat of government shall be exercised in the District of Columbia, and not elsewhere, except as otherwise expressly provided by law.

      I downloaded the Obama PDF of the House version from GPO.GOV and searched for the words Arizona and Texas (separately). Zero hits. Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?
    • E Junker
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
        What it does mean is that the US Gov't will have a hard time imposing this "mandate tax" on those asserting their independence.

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "randyconn" <yahoo@...> wrote:

          > Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by
          > law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?

          The question posed does not go far enough to ask
          about ANY federal "law" applying in the Union
          States, taxes coming immediately to mind, voting,
          marriage, etc. [If by "Union States is meant any of
          the states as a part of the constitutional Republic
          of the United States of America.]

          The question never asked is how anything requiring
          "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
          dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
          been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
          UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
          to be the "right" place for them.
        • stonekutteral
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
             I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10 , which is 100 square miles, or 10 square miles which would be closer to 3.3 miles by 3.3 miles but haven't seen any clarification of this. Washington D.C. is about 68 square miles, so that is closer to 100 than 10. Maybe someone can post a response. thanks!

            On Jun 30, 2012, at 2:02 PM, Michael wrote:

            --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "randyconn" <yahoo@...> wrote:

            > Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by
            > law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?

            The question posed does not go far enough to ask
            about ANY federal "law" applying in the Union
            States, taxes coming immediately to mind, voting,
            marriage, etc. [If by "Union States is meant any of
            the states as a part of the constitutional Republic
            of the United States of America.]

            The question never asked is how anything requiring
            "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
            dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
            been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
            UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
            to be the "right" place for them.

          • Michael
            Message 5 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
              Sunday 1 July 2012

              A few response e-mails were sent directly
              to my e-mail address, with links. I reported
              them as spam, and they were deleted.

              Recently, my e-mail was hacked that also affected
              others, and I had to change a few things. Any
              unsolicited, unrecognized e-mails automatically
              get deleted. If it cannot be posted on this site,
              do not send it to me.
            • Michael
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, stonekutteral <stonekutteral@...> wrote:

                > I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10...

                That was the plan. Wikipedia gives a history on it.
              • Cliff Bass
                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                  See the below site.

                  http://www.boundarystones.org/

                  there are pictures of the stone monuments.  Notice carefully that one side is the United States the other is the two states.
                • hobot
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012

                    The question never asked is how anything requiring
                    "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
                    dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
                    been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
                    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
                    to be the "right" place for them.

                    The banksters and their elected agents were smart
                    enough to extend the Federal jurisdiction on all their
                    creations ,aka, US PERSONS about regardless of where found.
                    If not created by Federal Govt then those entities taking
                    some licensed privilege within FederalZone also agrees
                    to come under US jurisdiction. To force this to work under
                    color of law, Roman Civil law is assumed to apply therefore
                    everyone is presumed guilty of US PERSON-hood until
                    some how a full proof record made to show other wise.
                    Dejure Republic still exists on paper, just few inhabit it
                    and no one left to to represent or deal with its inhabitants but the
                    Sec. of States and Sup. Ct.  Takes both ID and a home base
                    reported with no connected to the conquering Federal Union.
                    Anything with a US residence-presence or US Person-US national
                    status is fair US game to bag. This could be the last straw of
                    Feds to bring on a popular revolution but might be what the Fed's
                    Banksters are hankering for.

                    hobot
                    .