Re: Obamacare (more)

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, E Junker <westernwit@...> wrote:

      > In-so-far as it has been ruled a tax,...
      > I noticed the language included terms such as "individual"
      > and "taxpayer", a dead giveaway of the source of authority

      That will not mean a whole lot for anyone in need of
      medical attention/care who makes the claim of being
      exempt. All hospitals will respect the "universality"
      of healthcare, much the same way employers respect the
      "requirement" of all prospective employees signing a
      tax form prior to employment.
    • hobot
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012

        That will not mean a whole lot for anyone in need of
        medical attention/care who makes the claim of being
        exempt. All hospitals will respect the "universality"
        of healthcare, much the same way employers respect the
        "requirement" of all prospective employees signing a
        tax form prior to employment.

        Well does Obamacare eliminate the requirement to give care to those w/o
        coverage in an emergency?

        hobot

      • randyconn
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
          4 USC § 72 - Public offices; at seat of Government

          All offices attached to the seat of government shall be exercised in the District of Columbia, and not elsewhere, except as otherwise expressly provided by law.

          I downloaded the Obama PDF of the House version from GPO.GOV and searched for the words Arizona and Texas (separately). Zero hits. Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?
        • E Junker
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
            What it does mean is that the US Gov't will have a hard time imposing this "mandate tax" on those asserting their independence.

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
              --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "randyconn" <yahoo@...> wrote:

              > Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by
              > law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?

              The question posed does not go far enough to ask
              about ANY federal "law" applying in the Union
              States, taxes coming immediately to mind, voting,
              marriage, etc. [If by "Union States is meant any of
              the states as a part of the constitutional Republic
              of the United States of America.]

              The question never asked is how anything requiring
              "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
              dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
              been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
              UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
              to be the "right" place for them.
            • stonekutteral
              Message 6 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                 I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10 , which is 100 square miles, or 10 square miles which would be closer to 3.3 miles by 3.3 miles but haven't seen any clarification of this. Washington D.C. is about 68 square miles, so that is closer to 100 than 10. Maybe someone can post a response. thanks!

                Message 7 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                  Sunday 1 July 2012

                  A few response e-mails were sent directly
                  to my e-mail address, with links. I reported
                  them as spam, and they were deleted.

                  Recently, my e-mail was hacked that also affected
                  others, and I had to change a few things. Any
                  unsolicited, unrecognized e-mails automatically
                  get deleted. If it cannot be posted on this site,
                  do not send it to me.
                • Michael
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                    --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, stonekutteral <stonekutteral@...> wrote:

                    > I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10...

                    That was the plan. Wikipedia gives a history on it.
                  • Cliff Bass
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                      See the below site.

                      http://www.boundarystones.org/

                      there are pictures of the stone monuments.  Notice carefully that one side is the United States the other is the two states.
                    • hobot
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012

                        The question never asked is how anything requiring
                        "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
                        dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
                        been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
                        UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
                        to be the "right" place for them.

                        The banksters and their elected agents were smart
                        enough to extend the Federal jurisdiction on all their
                        creations ,aka, US PERSONS about regardless of where found.
                        If not created by Federal Govt then those entities taking
                        some licensed privilege within FederalZone also agrees
                        to come under US jurisdiction. To force this to work under
                        color of law, Roman Civil law is assumed to apply therefore
                        everyone is presumed guilty of US PERSON-hood until
                        some how a full proof record made to show other wise.
                        Dejure Republic still exists on paper, just few inhabit it
                        and no one left to to represent or deal with its inhabitants but the
                        Sec. of States and Sup. Ct.  Takes both ID and a home base
                        reported with no connected to the conquering Federal Union.
                        Anything with a US residence-presence or US Person-US national
                        status is fair US game to bag. This could be the last straw of
                        Feds to bring on a popular revolution but might be what the Fed's
                        Banksters are hankering for.

                        hobot
                        .