Re: [tips_and_tricks] Obamacare (more)

  • Levi Philos
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 28, 2012
      On 6/28/2012 9:09 AM, Carole wrote:

      So the way the obamacare got passed is that the SC ruled the mandate a "tax".    I listened to all three days of the oral arguments and one day the obama lawyers indicated it was a "tax" and the next day they said it was not a "tax".    Wow what chaos.   Now is the time to learn "who you are" in relation to the government rules, regulations, statutes, taxes, etc. and use the KISS principle to assert who you are.  Carole

      Alex Jones is on a pretty good rant this morning on this topic.

      Even when he is correct I have some difficulty listening to Alex.
    • E Junker
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 28, 2012
        In-so-far as it has been ruled a tax, the federal gov't has gained no new authority.  And as I read snippets (I know, I know...) the language is that of the US Gov't as opposed to the government of the US of A.  I noticed the language included terms such as "individual" and "taxpayer", a dead giveaway of the source of authority -- the United States Government.  Which ain't your government unless you 'volunteered'.

        Carry on.

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, E Junker <westernwit@...> wrote:

          > In-so-far as it has been ruled a tax,...
          > I noticed the language included terms such as "individual"
          > and "taxpayer", a dead giveaway of the source of authority

          That will not mean a whole lot for anyone in need of
          medical attention/care who makes the claim of being
          exempt. All hospitals will respect the "universality"
          of healthcare, much the same way employers respect the
          "requirement" of all prospective employees signing a
          tax form prior to employment.
        • hobot
          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012

            That will not mean a whole lot for anyone in need of
            medical attention/care who makes the claim of being
            exempt. All hospitals will respect the "universality"
            of healthcare, much the same way employers respect the
            "requirement" of all prospective employees signing a
            tax form prior to employment.

            Well does Obamacare eliminate the requirement to give care to those w/o
            coverage in an emergency?

            hobot

          • randyconn
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
              4 USC § 72 - Public offices; at seat of Government

              All offices attached to the seat of government shall be exercised in the District of Columbia, and not elsewhere, except as otherwise expressly provided by law.

              I downloaded the Obama PDF of the House version from GPO.GOV and searched for the words Arizona and Texas (separately). Zero hits. Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?
            • E Junker
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
                What it does mean is that the US Gov't will have a hard time imposing this "mandate tax" on those asserting their independence.

                > In-so-far as it has been ruled a tax,...
                > I noticed the language included terms such as "individual"
                > and "taxpayer", a dead giveaway of the source of authority

                That will not mean a whole lot for anyone in need of
                medical attention/care who makes the claim of being
                exempt. All hospitals will respect the "universality"
                of healthcare, much the same way employers respect the
                "requirement" of all prospective employees signing a
                tax form prior to employment.

              • Michael
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
                  --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "randyconn" <yahoo@...> wrote:

                  > Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by
                  > law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?

                  The question posed does not go far enough to ask
                  about ANY federal "law" applying in the Union
                  States, taxes coming immediately to mind, voting,
                  marriage, etc. [If by "Union States is meant any of
                  the states as a part of the constitutional Republic
                  of the United States of America.]

                  The question never asked is how anything requiring
                  "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
                  dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
                  been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
                  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
                  to be the "right" place for them.
                • stonekutteral
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                     I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10 , which is 100 square miles, or 10 square miles which would be closer to 3.3 miles by 3.3 miles but haven't seen any clarification of this. Washington D.C. is about 68 square miles, so that is closer to 100 than 10. Maybe someone can post a response. thanks!

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                      Sunday 1 July 2012

                      A few response e-mails were sent directly
                      to my e-mail address, with links. I reported
                      them as spam, and they were deleted.

                      Recently, my e-mail was hacked that also affected
                      others, and I had to change a few things. Any
                      unsolicited, unrecognized e-mails automatically
                      get deleted. If it cannot be posted on this site,
                      do not send it to me.
                    • Michael
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, stonekutteral <stonekutteral@...> wrote:

                        > I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10...

                        That was the plan. Wikipedia gives a history on it.
                      • Cliff Bass
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
                          See the below site.

                          http://www.boundarystones.org/

                          there are pictures of the stone monuments.  Notice carefully that one side is the United States the other is the two states.
                        • hobot
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012

                            The question never asked is how anything requiring
                            "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
                            dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
                            been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
                            UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
                            to be the "right" place for them.

                            The banksters and their elected agents were smart
                            enough to extend the Federal jurisdiction on all their
                            creations ,aka, US PERSONS about regardless of where found.
                            If not created by Federal Govt then those entities taking
                            some licensed privilege within FederalZone also agrees
                            to come under US jurisdiction. To force this to work under
                            color of law, Roman Civil law is assumed to apply therefore
                            everyone is presumed guilty of US PERSON-hood until
                            some how a full proof record made to show other wise.
                            Dejure Republic still exists on paper, just few inhabit it
                            and no one left to to represent or deal with its inhabitants but the
                            Sec. of States and Sup. Ct.  Takes both ID and a home base
                            reported with no connected to the conquering Federal Union.
                            Anything with a US residence-presence or US Person-US national
                            status is fair US game to bag. This could be the last straw of
                            Feds to bring on a popular revolution but might be what the Fed's
                            Banksters are hankering for.

                            hobot
                            .