Obamacare (more)

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 28, 2012
      So the way the obamacare got passed is that the SC ruled the mandate a "tax".    I listened to all three days of the oral arguments and one day the obama lawyers indicated it was a "tax" and the next day they said it was not a "tax".    Wow what chaos.   Now is the time to learn "who you are" in relation to the government rules, regulations, statutes, taxes, etc. and use the KISS principle to assert who you are.  Carole

      "It is not enough to hear the truth. We must openly receive it.
      The great clue is receptivity. Then, the received truth sets us
      free. It changes us. We become new. And so do our circumstances."
      Vernon Howard
    • Levi Philos
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 28, 2012
        On 6/28/2012 9:09 AM, Carole wrote:

        So the way the obamacare got passed is that the SC ruled the mandate a "tax".    I listened to all three days of the oral arguments and one day the obama lawyers indicated it was a "tax" and the next day they said it was not a "tax".    Wow what chaos.   Now is the time to learn "who you are" in relation to the government rules, regulations, statutes, taxes, etc. and use the KISS principle to assert who you are.  Carole

        Alex Jones is on a pretty good rant this morning on this topic.

        Even when he is correct I have some difficulty listening to Alex.
      • E Junker
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 28, 2012
          In-so-far as it has been ruled a tax, the federal gov't has gained no new authority.  And as I read snippets (I know, I know...) the language is that of the US Gov't as opposed to the government of the US of A.  I noticed the language included terms such as "individual" and "taxpayer", a dead giveaway of the source of authority -- the United States Government.  Which ain't your government unless you 'volunteered'.

          Carry on.

          Message 4 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
            --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, E Junker <westernwit@...> wrote:

            > In-so-far as it has been ruled a tax,...
            > I noticed the language included terms such as "individual"
            > and "taxpayer", a dead giveaway of the source of authority

            That will not mean a whole lot for anyone in need of
            medical attention/care who makes the claim of being
            exempt. All hospitals will respect the "universality"
            of healthcare, much the same way employers respect the
            "requirement" of all prospective employees signing a
            tax form prior to employment.
          • hobot
            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012

              That will not mean a whole lot for anyone in need of
              medical attention/care who makes the claim of being
              exempt. All hospitals will respect the "universality"
              of healthcare, much the same way employers respect the
              "requirement" of all prospective employees signing a
              tax form prior to employment.

              Well does Obamacare eliminate the requirement to give care to those w/o
              coverage in an emergency?

              hobot

            • randyconn
              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
                4 USC § 72 - Public offices; at seat of Government

                All offices attached to the seat of government shall be exercised in the District of Columbia, and not elsewhere, except as otherwise expressly provided by law.

                I downloaded the Obama PDF of the House version from GPO.GOV and searched for the words Arizona and Texas (separately). Zero hits. Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?
              • E Junker
                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
                  What it does mean is that the US Gov't will have a hard time imposing this "mandate tax" on those asserting their independence.

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 30, 2012
                    --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, "randyconn" <yahoo@...> wrote:

                    > Where is it otherwise expressly provided for by
                    > law that Obamacare applies to the Union States?

                    The question posed does not go far enough to ask
                    about ANY federal "law" applying in the Union
                    States, taxes coming immediately to mind, voting,
                    marriage, etc. [If by "Union States is meant any of
                    the states as a part of the constitutional Republic
                    of the United States of America.]

                    The question never asked is how anything requiring
                    "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
                    dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
                    been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
                    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
                    to be the "right" place for them.
                  • stonekutteral
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jul 1 7:40 AM
                       I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10 , which is 100 square miles, or 10 square miles which would be closer to 3.3 miles by 3.3 miles but haven't seen any clarification of this. Washington D.C. is about 68 square miles, so that is closer to 100 than 10. Maybe someone can post a response. thanks!

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jul 1 9:06 AM
                        Sunday 1 July 2012

                        A few response e-mails were sent directly
                        to my e-mail address, with links. I reported
                        them as spam, and they were deleted.

                        Recently, my e-mail was hacked that also affected
                        others, and I had to change a few things. Any
                        unsolicited, unrecognized e-mails automatically
                        get deleted. If it cannot be posted on this site,
                        do not send it to me.
                      • Michael
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jul 1 9:13 AM
                          --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, stonekutteral <stonekutteral@...> wrote:

                          > I have always wondered if 10 miles square means 10 by 10...

                          That was the plan. Wikipedia gives a history on it.
                        • Cliff Bass
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jul 1 1:17 PM
                            See the below site.

                            http://www.boundarystones.org/

                            there are pictures of the stone monuments.  Notice carefully that one side is the United States the other is the two states.
                          • hobot
                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 1 3:24 PM

                              The question never asked is how anything requiring
                              "registation" applies outside the 10 mile square
                              dominion of the Disctrict of Columbia that has now
                              been stretched like seranwrap over the entire
                              UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, to which most all believe
                              to be the "right" place for them.

                              The banksters and their elected agents were smart
                              enough to extend the Federal jurisdiction on all their
                              creations ,aka, US PERSONS about regardless of where found.
                              If not created by Federal Govt then those entities taking
                              some licensed privilege within FederalZone also agrees
                              to come under US jurisdiction. To force this to work under
                              color of law, Roman Civil law is assumed to apply therefore
                              everyone is presumed guilty of US PERSON-hood until
                              some how a full proof record made to show other wise.
                              Dejure Republic still exists on paper, just few inhabit it
                              and no one left to to represent or deal with its inhabitants but the
                              Sec. of States and Sup. Ct.  Takes both ID and a home base
                              reported with no connected to the conquering Federal Union.
                              Anything with a US residence-presence or US Person-US national
                              status is fair US game to bag. This could be the last straw of
                              Feds to bring on a popular revolution but might be what the Fed's
                              Banksters are hankering for.

                              hobot
                              .