Obamacare

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012
      So the mandate to buy health insurance has been upheld.   Need to read the decision because it will be the first time that the "people" are forced to do what the gov says without signing a direct "contract".   Should be interesting aftermath!    Carole

      "It is not enough to hear the truth. We must openly receive it.
      The great clue is receptivity. Then, the received truth sets us
      free. It changes us. We become new. And so do our circumstances."
      Vernon Howard