Cameras on the Stop Lights? Who's Looking at You?

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2012

      "Some cameras already exist ... and we're able to see movement with them, but it's grainy and choppy," said Aurora police Lt. Dan Mark, who presented the proposal to the council. "What we're trying to attain is streaming video that is clear and can be utilized in investigations."

      Read more: In Aurora, police propose high-quality cameras for Colfax corridor - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/recommended/ci_20937425#ixzz1yvEyZ8Fjb

      Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear