Walt's letter to Wyoming governor re "speeding ticket"

  • Billy-Joe..Mauldin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 6:40 AM
      I am forwarding this for your information. Do not attempt to use any of
      this information unless you KNOW exactly what you are doing. The system
      will "Eat You Alive".

      There are more simple ways to "handle" traffic tickets!

      I know Walt and his research is far beyond extensive. I highly recomment
      From: Walt Maken, a natural person To: Dave
      Freudenthal
      c/o Embassy Arms, A-6
      governor of state of Wyoming
      1717 Big Hill Road
      State Capitol, Room 124
      Dayton, Ohio state (not OH CORP.) Cheyenne,
      Wyoming state 82002
      Non-Domestic Non-Federal [ 45439 ] Phone: (307)
      777-7434
      WaltMaken@...
      Governor@....

      In re: Request for bona fide full written disclosure of the structure
      and organization of the
      government of Wyoming, and other important, urgent matters

      Dear Mr. Freudenthal,

      1. While doing research to help me understand how various state
      governments operate in
      a political sense, I came across some information that had been
      discovered regarding the
      structure of government in North Carolina as it apparently existed in
      1946. A copy of one of the
      documents discovered is attached and marked as Exhibit A for your
      information and review.

      2. Apparently, the structure in North Carolina at least
      includes, or did include in 1946:

      A. Council of State of North Carolina.
      B. Council of State of the State of North Carolina.
      C. Governor of North Carolina.
      D. Governor of the State of North Carolina.
      E. North Carolina.
      F. State of North Carolina.

      3. I have the following questions to ask of you regarding to the
      political structure of
      Wyoming:
      A. Does a similar political structure to that of North Carolina’
      s exist today in Wyoming?
      In other words, is there a:
      (1) Council of State of Wyoming.
      (2) Council of State of the State of Wyoming.
      (3) Governor of Wyoming
      (4) Governor of the State of Wyoming.
      (5) Wyoming
      (6) State of Wyoming

      B. I obtained a copy of the officially printed version of the
      Wyoming constitution a
      couple of years ago that “Includes all amendments approved on or before
      November 3, 1998". In
      addition to term (6), State of Wyoming, being used numerous times in
      said constitution, the term

      Page 1 of 5

      “state of Wyoming” is also used in a number of places (Article 16, Sec.
      6, and on page 73) which
      apparently provides evidence of yet another political entity, the state
      of Wyoming, that is legally
      and lawfully different from the political entities known as “the State
      of Wyoming” or simply,
      “Wyoming”. In the event that you may attempt to dismiss said differences
      offhand, I draw your
      attention to the attached Exhibits marked as Exhibit B, Exhibit C, and
      Exhibit D.

      1. Exhibit B shows some of the holdings in the
      well-settled case State v. Gibson,
      697 P.2d 1216. Of pertinent interest to my inquiry to you is
      holding #9, which states, in
      pertinent part: “State officials are bound by the definition of
      ........ promulgated by
      Congress and, since Congress has defined .......... to be
      ......., state officials must abide by
      such a definition.”

      2. Exhibit C is a copy of 4 USCS 111. Of pertinent
      interest is the underlined
      statement contained in the HISTORY; ANCILLARY LAWS AND DIRECTIVES
      portion. Said statement says: “The word “territory” is not
      capitalized as there are no
      longer any “Territories.”

      3. And, lest these two Exhibits do not provide a
      “sufficient word to the wise”,
      consider Exhibit D which contains copies of two pages from the
      1954 Internal Revenue
      Code. You can check out the veracity of Exhibit D at any law
      library that contains a copy
      of the 1954 Internal Revenue Code. On said pages 480 and page
      560, you’ll note that
      “State”, with a capital “S”, is defined to include Alaska and
      Hawaii. Do you know your
      history well enough to know what the significance of those
      definitions is to my inquiry to
      you concerning the political structure of Wyoming? Simply this,
      Alaska and Hawaii were
      not admitted into the “Union” until 1959, and yet, in the 1954
      Internal Revenue Code,
      both were considered to be a State of the United States. To a man
      of your years of legal
      experience, as noted in your bio at
      http://www.state.wy.us/governor/meetGovernor.asp ,
      you are no doubt well aware of the important legal and lawful
      differences between a
      “State” and a “state”, particularly as a result of your nearly 7
      years of experience as an
      alleged “United States Attorney for Wyoming”, from 1994 until May
      2001.

      C. Based on the requirements and / or statements contained in
      Article 3, Sec. 21, Article
      16, Sec. 1, Article 16, Sec. 6, 13, and on page 73 of said Wyoming
      constitution, it would appear
      that such a similar political structure does indeed exist in Wyoming
      today. If I am incorrect in my
      understanding of what the various differences in said phraseology mean,
      did such a political
      structure ever exist in Wyoming, and, indeed, what would be considered
      as bona fide full written
      disclosure of the entire political structure, including but not limited
      to, all such “parallel”
      political structures, that exists today in Wyoming?

      D. If the political structure in Wyoming today is the same as or
      similar to that shown
      above for North Carolina, et al, when did that political structure come
      into existence?

      E. If the political structure in Wyoming today is the same or
      similar to that shown above,
      are there parallel offices of other state executive positions such as
      lieutenant governor, secretary
      of state, treasurer, attorney general, etc.?

      F. If the political structure in Wyoming today is the same or
      similar to that shown above,
      do different people occupy the parallel offices or does the same person
      occupy both parallel

      Page 2 of 5

      offices? (i.e. Are you, Dave Freudenthal, considered the governor of
      Wyoming as well as the
      governor of the State of Wyoming, as well as the governor of the state
      of Wyoming, etc.?)

      4. In addition to providing me with the bona fide full written
      disclosure of the entire
      political structure of Wyoming, please send me a copy of whatever
      constitutions, statutes, by-
      aws, operating mandates, or general procedures, etc., exist to show the
      specific areas of
      responsibility and authority for the State of Wyoming, state of Wyoming,
      Wyoming, governor of
      the State of Wyoming, governor of the state of Wyoming, governor of
      Wyoming, as well as for
      whatever other parallel executive offices exist for the State of
      Wyoming, state of Wyoming, and
      for Wyoming. Also please send copies of such documents for any “Council
      of State of the State
      of Wyoming” and / or for any “Council of State of Wyoming”, [or whatever
      other name such a
      “Council” may be known as.] as well as the names of those people who
      actually comprise both of
      such “Councils”.

      5. My interest in receiving such a bona fide full written
      disclosure of the entire political
      structure of Wyoming, et al, as well as the other documents requested,
      is made more obvious by
      the fact that I, Walt Maken, a natural person, experienced an unlawful
      arrest under threat, duress,
      and coercion exerted by an alleged “highway patrolman” for the STATE OF
      WYOMING / State
      of Wyoming, allegedly known as JAMES W. BIGELOW, on May 4, 2003, while
      traveling on US
      Highway 30 in Wyoming. If you check the definition of the word “arrest”
      in a dictionary such as
      The Merriam Webster Dictionary, 1994 edition, ISBN 0-87779-911-3, you
      will find the
      following:” vb 1: STOP, CHECK 2: to take into legal custody. The noun
      version says: “n 1: the
      act of stopping; also :the state of being stopped 2: the taking into
      custody by legal authority.”
      The term “custody” is defined in the same dictionary as: “immediate
      charge and control”. Said
      alleged “highway patrolman” refused to provide any confirming
      identification at my request, and,
      in general, was operating ultra vires, even though I conspicuously made
      him aware of the fact of
      my lawful status as a natural person rather than a artificial person. I
      am in the process of
      composing abundant lawful rebuttal to said unlawful arrest and am
      planning to send said rebuttal,
      if necessary, to the alleged “CIRCUIT COURT OF LINCOLN COUNTY, STATE OF
      WYOMING, P.O. BOX 949, KEMMERER, WY 83101, 307-877-4431, no later than
      this
      coming Friday, June 27, 2003.

      6. The reasons for providing you with the details of my interest
      in receiving said bona
      fide full written disclosure of the entire political structure of
      Wyoming are two-fold:
      A. I am involved in a long-range research project into
      the workings of the state
      political structures.
      B. I am interested in minimizing the amount of time,
      effort and expense that I, as
      well as the apparent corporate STATE OF WYOMING / State of
      Wyoming, need to
      expend in dealing with the challenging / defense of the
      unlawful arrest by said “JAMES
      W. BIGELOW”. Therefore, I encourage you to exercise your inherent
      bona fide fiduciary
      responsibility to the American people in general, and to the
      people of the bona fide state
      of Wyoming in particular, and to me, Walt Maken, a natural person
      , and one of the
      people of the bona fide state of Ohio, in whom all political
      power is inherent, by seeing to
      it that I am notified by email no later than this coming Thursday
      evening, June 26, 2003,
      as well as by a follow-up confirming letter sent to me at the
      exact Name and location

      Page 3 of 5

      shown above in the From: section of this letter, to be mailed no
      later than 10 days after
      the sending of said email, that all traces of said “arrest” have
      been removed from any and
      all records systems into which information about said “arrest” may
      have been entered,
      and that the alleged “bond / fine” has been dismissed and
      eliminated. In addition, in order
      to partially compensate me for the time I was under said “arrest”,
      as well as the time
      necessary to compose this letter to you as well as the time I’ll be
      expending during the
      rest of this week to work on the composing of the detailed written
      rebuttal to said “arrest”
      and the alleged “bond / fine” of $81.00, I ask that you also send
      with said follow-up
      confirming letter a check in the minimum amount of $250.00 as such
      partial
      compensation for my time, and that the check be made out to: “Walt
      Maken, a natural
      person” , using proper English upper and lower case letters as shown
      rather than the
      artificial PERSON all-capital lettered NAME of WALT MAKEN .

      7. Mr. Freudenthal, in the event I fail to hear from you via email
      no later than Thursday
      evening, and, subsequently, via the follow-up confirming letter and
      $250.00 check, once I mail
      said rebuttal to the alleged “CIRCUIT COURT OF LINCOLN COUNTY”, there
      will be no
      turning back from my efforts to challenge the lawfulness of said
      “arrest” to the highest level that
      may be required, and to expose the lies and fraud regarding the inherent
      lack of bona fide
      jurisdiction of corporate political entities such as the State of
      Wyoming / STATE OF
      WYOMING over natural persons, nor will the amount of $250.00 be
      sufficient compensation for
      my efforts to date. Because in said rebuttal, there will be a ticket
      refusal fee charged of
      $100,000.00, along with a 1-1/2% per month unpaid penalty due each
      additional month said
      refusal fee is unpaid. In addition, I will be also demanding an
      additional amount of $25,000.00 as
      compensation for the approximately 20+ minutes of said unlawful arrest,
      such amount having
      been set as a precedent by the well-settled case 741 F.2d 336 (1984),
      TREZEVANT v. CITY OF
      TAMPA, which shows the restitution principle of $25,000 for 23 minutes
      of illegal and unlawful
      detainment / imprisonment. These are not threats, they are promises.

      8. You are probably aware from your days as an alleged “U.S.
      Attorney”, of the amount
      of lies and fraud being perpetrated on the American people in the area
      of the general lack of bona
      fide limited Federal territorial jurisdiction, as well as the role that
      presumption plays in the vast
      majority of court cases involving corporate political entities such as a
      State / STATE moving
      against a natural person and the inherent lack of any bona fide nexus of
      bona fide jurisdiction in
      such “cases”. From your days as an alleged “U.S. Attorney”, you are
      probably also further aware
      of the “U.S. citizen” scam being perpetrated on the American people,
      namely the fact that since
      the term “United States” is defined as “a Federal corporation” in 28 USC
      § 3002(15)(A), and that
      few, if any, Americans have experienced a bona fide “birth” or bona fide
      “naturalization” in the
      Federal corporation known as the “United States”, few if any Americans
      who are natural persons
      are bona fide “U.S. citizens” or “citizens of the United States” as
      those terms are defined and
      used throughout the United States Code, Code of Federal Regulations,
      etc. It doesn’t take a
      rocket scientist to realize the implications of what will happen to all
      of those alleged “court
      cases” that have been already “decided” as more and more of the American
      people come to the
      awareness of the inherent voidness of such “cases” due to the lack of
      bona fide jurisdiction as
      well as due to a failure of the alleged “public servants” involved in
      the prosecution of such
      “cases” to be bona fide “U.S. citizens” or to be bona fide “citizens of
      the United States”, with the

      Page 4 of 5

      result that such alleged “public servants” are therefore in violation of
      18 USC 911, 18 USC 912,
      and possibly other provisions of the United States Code.

      9. From your days as an alleged “U.S. Attorney”, you are also
      probably aware of the
      virtually infinite violations of the requirements contained in Article
      I, Section 8, Clause 17, of the
      Constitution of the United States and of 40 USCS § 255 and its
      Interpretive Notes, particularly
      Interpretive Notes # 14 & 15, concerning the fraudulent misapplication
      of provisions of the
      United States Code over the American people, particularly over the
      people of the bona fide state
      of Wyoming, during whatever “cases” you participated in as such an
      alleged “U.S. Attorney”.
      Such violations automatically render such cases inherently void, ab
      initio, for the lack of any
      bona fide limited Federal territorial jurisdiction and raise the issue
      of fraudulent and malicious
      prosecution concerning such “cases”. “Ignorance of the law” is no excuse
      for those who were
      involved in the prosecution of such inherently void cases.

      10. And you would certainly be aware of the principle that, as
      elaborated in 37 Am Jur
      2d at section 8, that there is no statute of limitations on the
      discovery and prosecution of fraud.
      Said section states, in pertinent part:
      "Fraud vitiates every transaction and all contracts. Indeed, the
      principle is often stated, in
      broad and sweeping language, that fraud destroys the validity of
      everything into which it
      enters, and that it vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents,
      and even judgments."
      [emphasis added].

      11. Mr. Freudenthal, if you have any doubts concerning either my
      resolve or my ability to
      expose the lies and fraud that are being perpetrated on the American
      people regarding the
      fraudulent imposition of corporate political jurisdiction over natural
      persons, I encourage you to
      contact the office of Bob Taft, governor of the state of Ohio, to find
      out the extent to which I am
      challenging such fraud here in the state of Ohio. I also encourage you
      to contact Robert Deddens,
      alleged judge of the OAKWOOD MUNICIPAL COURT, one of the suburbs of
      Dayton, Ohio, to
      find out how far I am prepared to challenge such lies and fraud. The
      phone number for said
      OAKWOOD MUNICIPAL COURT is 937-293-3058. After nearly 10 years of
      in-depth research
      into the lies and fraud being perpetrated on the American people by
      those who are allegedly
      public servants, you will find that I am definitely prepared and
      determined to challenge the
      inherent lack of bona fide jurisdiction by the corporate State of
      Wyoming / STATE OF
      WYOMING over natural persons either living in or traveling through
      Wyoming, to the highest
      level required in order to expose such lies and fraud and to bring a
      halt to the continuing
      perpetration of such fraudulent jurisdiction over the American people.

      12. I look forward to hearing from you via email no later than this
      coming Thursday
      evening, as previously noted above. I further look forward to receiving
      your full and bona fide
      written disclosure of the entire political structure of Wyoming as
      requested above as soon as you
      are able to provide it.

      Thank you in advance for your help,

      Walt Maken, a natural person