RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: On emitting bills of credit aka Federal Reserve Notes :-)

    Message 1 of 11 , May 30 3:01 AM
      > > So, how IS anyone ever disqualified in Illinois?
      >
      > Judges ignore oath challenges for attorneys and
      > themselves. Appellates back them up. The better
      > alternative is to make more effective arguments,
      > like the money issue...but a bit more effectively
      > than I presented here. Still, my efforts have
      > worked on several occasions.

      When I spent five straight years in court, all my wins contained errors
      that only I or a friend discovered later. My opponents were unprepared,
      and later we found out we were being used as trainers for newbies. It
      was fun, but I didn't know then what I know now. Now my time is better
      spent so I end stuff toot sweet. Sometimes I extend my play when bored
      or the subject seems promising as an ally neighbor type. I hear there
      is one more man in this area sharing my outlook, but we haven't met yet.
      It's good to be the King (I'm collecting minions for the coming bad
      times)!

    • Coalbunny
      Message 2 of 11 , May 30 10:52 PM
        If I may add some insight to this....

        On 5/29/2012 12:07 PM, Frog Farmer wrote:

        >>> Does anyone have any idea of the multiples of the GDP that are
        >>> already owed to someone?
        >> Not sure that it matters. Could not tell you the exact
        >> multiple, but less than Japan. Owed to someone, or some
        >> entity?
        > It matters because it is unpayable. The point will come in this system
        > where another entire planet's output will be needed just to pay the
        > interest (which is never printed).
        This isn't a good description of the quote I snipped, but please read it anyhow.
        In my experience in this matter, I have done contract work for the US Government- Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management. I engaged in a similar discussion with a sovereign citizen back in '97. He said the same stuff, or close to it. The money I was paid really wasn't money as it had no value. No gold backing it up, thus no value, thus worthless pieces of scrap paper. I laughed at him. Those may have been worthless scraps of paper, but those worthless scraps of paper bought me food and paid my bills. And those aren't exactly imaginary. Where did he get his truck & camper? Oh, he traded for them. Where did he get his fuel from? Ohhhh! He paid for them using....the same worthless pieces of paper. Guess they aren't so worthless now, now are they?

        > You haven't heard about Utah. Check it out.
        >
        > http://constitutionaltender.blogspot.com/2011/03/utah-governor-signs-gol
        > d-silver-legal.html
        >
        > Have you ever gone to the trouble of using US Notes? You do know their
        > number is strictly limited but their circulation is mandatory. How can
        > newer generations learn about money with the disinformation level so
        > high today?

        I live in Utah and no one will take anything that isn't cash, check or
        credit. I have yet to find anyone taking gold or silver.
      • Larry Milby
        Message 3 of 11 , May 31 9:21 AM

          Every thing I have studied and learned over the past 40 years can be summed up in two words, "Notice Pleading" if one does not
          understand notice pleading and the presumption of facts and how these presumptions are used against us and how to defend we
          will lose and continue to lose every case we ever fight.  There is a reason CPAs are licensed, they are breaking the law by permission.
          A license is a permit to do that which is unlawful a trespass or a tort.  So what is unlawful about what a licensed CPA does?  Calls black ink credits and red ink black.
        • Michael
          Message 4 of 11 , May 31 3:28 PM
            --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Coalbunny <coalbunny@...> wrote:

            > Guess they aren't so worthless now, now are they?

            I trust you are familiar with the card game, Old Maid.

            Your "insights" are predicated on a singular belief,
            that because you can make purchases for goods and
            services with the issued fiat, it has value.

            Back in the 1940s, one could have purchased gasoline
            for 12 cents the gallon. Today, let's call it $4
            the gallon. The same gallon [equivalent] of gas,
            but the cost is several hundred percent dearer.

            If one saved their fiat from the 1940s, until today,
            you can see have they have depreciated in purchasing
            power.

            In the 1940s, for an ounce of gold, one could have
            purchased around 340 gallons of gas. If one saved
            that same ounce of gold, today it can purchase around
            380 gallons of gas.

            Not only has the ounce of gold held its purchasing
            power over the same span of time, it has slightly
            increased in purchasing power. The purchasing power
            of current fiat has decreased by close to 50% in
            just the past 20 years alone.

            Putting that aside, what many recognize and consider
            today's monetary system is, and has been a fraud,
            for well over a half century.

            Just a few years ago, one could have purchased silver
            and gold for $20 and $800 [fiat measured], respectively.
            Just a few year even before that, one could have
            purchased silver and gold for $4 and $250 the ounce.

            The ounce of silver and/or gold is still the same.
            Intead of paying $4 for silver or $250 for gold, the
            ounce, it now takes $28 fiats and $1,500 fiats to
            purchase that same ounces.

            There is a statement to be made comparing what was
            stated as "not so worthless now" to what has
            increased in worth over the same period[s].

            The corporate federal government has created trillions
            of more "dollars," via computer blips. For now, the
            unparalled increases in "dollars" has been held within
            the failed banking system, which is why there has not
            been rampant inflation.

            The Rotschild model is quickly coming apart at the
            seams. It seems if one continues to maintain a
            belief in the purchasing power of the imagination,
            when reality goes mainstream, all that has been
            imagined will have disappeared. It will be replaced
            by shock and awe that few could have ever imagined,
            when that imagination ruled.

            Cognitive dissonance reigns...for most.

            > I live in Utah and no one will take anything that
            > isn't cash, check or credit.

            Cognitive dissonance...sorry, I just said that.
            A million wrongs will never amend a single right.
            Lemmings run in numbers. One can select their own
            trite saying.

            > I have yet to find anyone taking gold or silver.

            If you have not found one does not necessarily
            mean they do not exist, but I can say that those
            who do take gold and silver are not imaginary.

            Cheers...

            For anyone who might say, "You can't eat gold,"
            the comeback response would be, "When is the
            last time you ate a fiat 'dollar'?"