Re: [tips_and_tricks] Re: On emitting bills of credit aka Federal Reserve Notes :-)

  • Larry Milby
    Message 1 of 11 , May 29 6:27 AM
      To respond to your below comment;
      Can imaginary stuff be "amounted"?  Real stuff can.  Was there a date
      when it became reality that most people could be persuaded to equate a
      negative number with a positive number?  I must have been out fishing
      that day and missed the announcement (like so much other stuff all those
      around me seem to somehow "know" about, yet they all arrived to the show
      much later than I did.)  I am getting more cranky for sure. Does anyone
      have any idea of the multiples of the GDP that are already owed to
      someone?  The blips can never be materialized for delivery in any
      courtroom.
      Oddly enough according to one CPA that lectured across the country in the late 70s and early 1980s speaking to the patriot groups of that day, he claimed to actually have taken part in the change over of accounting in this very regard.  He claimed to be in college at the time when all the text books were suddenly replaced with text books that now teach how to show a IOU note as being accounts actually received and credited to the account in the black and not in the red.  If my memory serves me correct this took place in the early 30s.  I have literally 100s and 100s of VCR tapes from the 70s 80s and 90s and most all of them are worthless knowledge but I have kept them none the less.  The one with the CPA though seemed to be on the up and up, he had his old text books and backed up everything he said with his actual text books.  I don't recall his name but if you are interested and if you are not in a big hurry, I will see if I can find the VHS tape and at least pass on his name to you.

      Message 2 of 11 , May 29 11:07 AM
        > > Does anyone have any idea of the multiples of the GDP that are
        > > already owed to someone?
        >
        > Not sure that it matters. Could not tell you the exact
        > multiple, but less than Japan. Owed to someone, or some
        > entity?

        It matters because it is unpayable. The point will come in this system
        where another entire planet's output will be needed just to pay the
        interest (which is never printed).

        > > > Via FF, via Merrill Jenkins, ask, What is the current account
        > > > of money in the United States today, and how much of that is
        > > > a dollar amount?
        >
        > > Ow! WOW!!! WHAT a MISQUOTE!!!! Fatal, too, if used in action in the
        > > heat of a battle of wits with contenders who may or may not be
        > > unarmed!!
        >
        > Apologies for that..."amount" should be "quantity!"

        Here's the part that causes me to wince: "What is the current account
        of money in the United States today, and how much of that is a dollar
        amount (or quantity)?"

        The account of money??! I'll tell you how much is a dollar amount: All
        of it! No one could ever answer that question anyway because of the
        delay in reporting.

        The real issue is, WHAT is "the money of account". It's not an issue,
        because it is enshrined in unrepealed law. It seems to be an issue
        with tyrants because the words "of account" were deemed by your betters
        to be superfluous and were left out of the more recent statute law books
        for our more recent arrivals, a.k.a. those born yesterday. Without
        changing the law or the intent, many words have been left out, I guess
        to suit newer generations who cannot read like older ones could.

        > > Unfortunately it was misunderstood and summarized
        > > incorrectly. Did one READ Jenkins??
        >
        > Yes, read Jenkins, but my retention is not a sharp
        > as your attention.

        With all the volumes of words available to retain for ones use, and so
        little time, I like to collect gems that have exceptional value for
        their power to "cause the conversation to break right down" in the words
        of G. Gordon. That question by Jenkins is one of the most powerful when
        used timely and properly. One must understand WHAT the "money" IS. Now
        we can rely on Bill Clinton to provide alternative meanings to that word
        (is).

        > Still, my efforts have
        > worked on several occasions.

        It is a little disconcerting when you win even when you make mistakes.
        It shows how they are just role playing in anticipation of thenext
        paycheck.

        > I stand corrected...the money of account in the
        > United States shall be EXPRESSED in dollars.

        In or of the U.S.??

        The concept of money of account allows for the fact that there are many
        "monies" in circulation among those with the will to do it. So many
        people attach importance to the fact that today a majority of people
        CHOOSE to accept what they accept (discounted private commercial debt
        paper), as though that changes the character of the thing they accept
        from what it still is to what they wished it was like other pieces of
        paper had been in days gone by (such as bearer certificates for allodial
        property).

        > > But they got a volunteer to pay it in silver! And currently minted
        > > Eagles fill the bill for one dollar denominations! In fact, they
        > > overfill the bill!
        >
        > Not true. The silver eagles are not in general circulation
        > to be used as money, nor are they considered as money in
        > circulation.

        By you but not by many others. You might be surprised. The law calls
        for them to be produced in quantities to satisfy public demand. Nobody
        can help what the public demands or fails to demand. If people cared,
        they'd redeem their paychecks for lawful money as provided by law. Some
        know better than to work for a paycheck. The law of money is as it
        always was, with additions and privileges added later for those who take
        advantage of them. But the original one law is still on the books, and
        there has only ever been one definition of the word "dollar" in our
        laws. There have been many weasel words written around those words
        since, to confuse those who are confused. We have the power to be
        unconfused, and need not go along with any democracy that enshrines
        error.

        > Some who use them may do so in a private
        > exchange/trade for their current market value, but that is
        > not the same as going into any store and paying for goods
        > using silver eagles or asking for them as change, or going
        > into a bank and offering a one dollar FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE
        > in exchange for a one dollar-denominated silver eagle.

        You haven't heard about Utah. Check it out.

        http://constitutionaltender.blogspot.com/2011/03/utah-governor-signs-gol
        d-silver-legal.html

        Have you ever gone to the trouble of using US Notes? You do know their
        number is strictly limited but their circulation is mandatory. How can
        newer generations learn about money with the disinformation level so
        high today?

        > > Does the court recognize the new reality imposed by MF
        > > Global?
        >
        > Not a germane issue here, so no.

        If it were my case I'd make it germane. Physical cash only amounts to
        5% if that. Coins another 3-5%. So over 90% of what people think is
        money is merely a bookkeeping entry. And MF Global shows that
        bookkeeping entry repositories cannot be trusted to maintain even
        imaginary account intact. Does the court accept Bitcoin?

        Message 3 of 11 , May 30 2:53 AM
          > Oddly enough according to one CPA that lectured across the country in
          > the late 70s and early 1980s speaking to the patriot groups of that
          > day, he claimed to actually have taken part in the change over of
          > accounting in this very regard. He claimed to be in college at the
          > time when all the text books were suddenly replaced with text books
          > that now teach how to show a IOU note as being accounts actually
          > received and credited to the account in the black and not in the red.

          Ah, The Red & The Black! The intrigue builds...

          > If my memory serves me correct this took place in the early 30s. I
          > have literally 100s and 100s of VCR tapes from the 70s 80s and 90s and
          > most all of them are worthless knowledge but I have kept them none the
          > less.

          We have that in common, though I cannot say it is all worthless.
          Unreliable but not worthless, as there were grains of truth everywhere
          to be discovered. I play the game of identifying and then prioritizing
          the grains of truth, so they follow the logical sequence instead of
          saying, "Step 43 is a doozie, I cannot wait to spring it", and then one
          forgets Step One, or Two, or even Six. You wouldn't believe what my
          Step One is today, and don't ask because I'm not going to offer it for
          criticism. Okay, I changed my mind, here's what it is: I take the point
          of view of the sovereign filling the vacuum in the absence of King
          George, after his much ballyhooed defeat via July 4, 1776 and I share in
          experiences that Thomas Jefferson might have enjoyed. I do not claim a
          status I cannot defend, and I avoid subjecting myself to corporate
          entities of any stripe, which means I hold those speaking for those
          entities accountable in the IMOC. That is, if they qualify to be held
          accountable! Guess how many people don't feel quite ready to proclaim
          themselves perfectly qualified to do their JOB!

          Not everyone can do that because they do not have the confidence
          instilled by "literally 100s and 100s of VCR tapes from the 70s 80s and
          90s and most all of them are worthless knowledge" when taken as panaceas
          or silver bullets, or whatever that hapless discoverer thought was valid
          when he made his or her tape. There are too many words on paper that
          people are worrying about, while mere pieces of paper are stealing their
          lives, liberties and properties and their children's future as we speak
          as the biggest ongoing crime in history continues as most are unaware it
          is in progress, or even of the true nature of it. I can't wait until
          the final movie on it comes out!

          > The one with the CPA though seemed to be on the up and up, he
          > had his old text books and backed up everything he said with his
          > actual text books. I don't recall his name but if you are interested
          > and if you are not in a big hurry, I will see if I can find the VHS
          > tape and at least pass on his name to you.

          I am VERY interested in this, as this has been an ongoing question with
          me for years - HOW and WHY don't they see the difference between a
          "HAVE" (Black) and a "HAVE NOT" (Red)?? Oh, right, their word is as
          good as gold! No, they have been outed for those paying attention. And
          they have been thwarted individually, instantly, by those who situated
          themselves atop some special words they picked out of "literally 100s
          and 100s of VCR tapes from the 70s 80s and 90s and most all of them are
          worthless knowledge" BUT Truth rings out and shines in the dark! I
          don't like playing that paper game anymore, so I commence my best
          defense (which is a good offense) in the Initial Moment Of
          Confrontation. I do not wait or delay making my imperial demands of all
          rights at all times for any cause or reason. I do announce that the
          IMOC has begun, as a courtesy to young maleducated well-meaning paycheck
          anticipators in fear of losing their employment, and this is often all
          that is necessary to secure my rights and comfort, and their respect and
          even assistance, neighbor!

          -1 = +1

          Zero must be the only time it is true.

          Just my opinion, as I did flunk algebra. I was good with geometry
          though!

          Message 4 of 11 , May 30 3:01 AM
            > > So, how IS anyone ever disqualified in Illinois?
            >
            > Judges ignore oath challenges for attorneys and
            > themselves. Appellates back them up. The better
            > alternative is to make more effective arguments,
            > like the money issue...but a bit more effectively
            > than I presented here. Still, my efforts have
            > worked on several occasions.

            When I spent five straight years in court, all my wins contained errors
            that only I or a friend discovered later. My opponents were unprepared,
            and later we found out we were being used as trainers for newbies. It
            was fun, but I didn't know then what I know now. Now my time is better
            spent so I end stuff toot sweet. Sometimes I extend my play when bored
            or the subject seems promising as an ally neighbor type. I hear there
            is one more man in this area sharing my outlook, but we haven't met yet.
            It's good to be the King (I'm collecting minions for the coming bad
            times)!

          • Coalbunny
            Message 5 of 11 , May 30 10:52 PM
              If I may add some insight to this....

              On 5/29/2012 12:07 PM, Frog Farmer wrote:

              >>> Does anyone have any idea of the multiples of the GDP that are
              >>> already owed to someone?
              >> Not sure that it matters. Could not tell you the exact
              >> multiple, but less than Japan. Owed to someone, or some
              >> entity?
              > It matters because it is unpayable. The point will come in this system
              > where another entire planet's output will be needed just to pay the
              > interest (which is never printed).
              This isn't a good description of the quote I snipped, but please read it anyhow.
              In my experience in this matter, I have done contract work for the US Government- Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management. I engaged in a similar discussion with a sovereign citizen back in '97. He said the same stuff, or close to it. The money I was paid really wasn't money as it had no value. No gold backing it up, thus no value, thus worthless pieces of scrap paper. I laughed at him. Those may have been worthless scraps of paper, but those worthless scraps of paper bought me food and paid my bills. And those aren't exactly imaginary. Where did he get his truck & camper? Oh, he traded for them. Where did he get his fuel from? Ohhhh! He paid for them using....the same worthless pieces of paper. Guess they aren't so worthless now, now are they?

              > You haven't heard about Utah. Check it out.
              >
              > http://constitutionaltender.blogspot.com/2011/03/utah-governor-signs-gol
              > d-silver-legal.html
              >
              > Have you ever gone to the trouble of using US Notes? You do know their
              > number is strictly limited but their circulation is mandatory. How can
              > newer generations learn about money with the disinformation level so
              > high today?

              I live in Utah and no one will take anything that isn't cash, check or
              credit. I have yet to find anyone taking gold or silver.
            • Larry Milby
              Message 6 of 11 , May 31 9:21 AM

                Every thing I have studied and learned over the past 40 years can be summed up in two words, "Notice Pleading" if one does not
                understand notice pleading and the presumption of facts and how these presumptions are used against us and how to defend we
                will lose and continue to lose every case we ever fight.  There is a reason CPAs are licensed, they are breaking the law by permission.
                A license is a permit to do that which is unlawful a trespass or a tort.  So what is unlawful about what a licensed CPA does?  Calls black ink credits and red ink black.
              • Michael
                Message 7 of 11 , May 31 3:28 PM
                  --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, Coalbunny <coalbunny@...> wrote:

                  > Guess they aren't so worthless now, now are they?

                  I trust you are familiar with the card game, Old Maid.

                  Your "insights" are predicated on a singular belief,
                  that because you can make purchases for goods and
                  services with the issued fiat, it has value.

                  Back in the 1940s, one could have purchased gasoline
                  for 12 cents the gallon. Today, let's call it $4
                  the gallon. The same gallon [equivalent] of gas,
                  but the cost is several hundred percent dearer.

                  If one saved their fiat from the 1940s, until today,
                  you can see have they have depreciated in purchasing
                  power.

                  In the 1940s, for an ounce of gold, one could have
                  purchased around 340 gallons of gas. If one saved
                  that same ounce of gold, today it can purchase around
                  380 gallons of gas.

                  Not only has the ounce of gold held its purchasing
                  power over the same span of time, it has slightly
                  increased in purchasing power. The purchasing power
                  of current fiat has decreased by close to 50% in
                  just the past 20 years alone.

                  Putting that aside, what many recognize and consider
                  today's monetary system is, and has been a fraud,
                  for well over a half century.

                  Just a few years ago, one could have purchased silver
                  and gold for $20 and $800 [fiat measured], respectively.
                  Just a few year even before that, one could have
                  purchased silver and gold for $4 and $250 the ounce.

                  The ounce of silver and/or gold is still the same.
                  Intead of paying $4 for silver or $250 for gold, the
                  ounce, it now takes $28 fiats and $1,500 fiats to
                  purchase that same ounces.

                  There is a statement to be made comparing what was
                  stated as "not so worthless now" to what has
                  increased in worth over the same period[s].

                  The corporate federal government has created trillions
                  of more "dollars," via computer blips. For now, the
                  unparalled increases in "dollars" has been held within
                  the failed banking system, which is why there has not
                  been rampant inflation.

                  The Rotschild model is quickly coming apart at the
                  seams. It seems if one continues to maintain a
                  belief in the purchasing power of the imagination,
                  when reality goes mainstream, all that has been
                  imagined will have disappeared. It will be replaced
                  by shock and awe that few could have ever imagined,
                  when that imagination ruled.

                  Cognitive dissonance reigns...for most.

                  > I live in Utah and no one will take anything that
                  > isn't cash, check or credit.

                  Cognitive dissonance...sorry, I just said that.
                  A million wrongs will never amend a single right.
                  Lemmings run in numbers. One can select their own
                  trite saying.

                  > I have yet to find anyone taking gold or silver.

                  If you have not found one does not necessarily
                  mean they do not exist, but I can say that those
                  who do take gold and silver are not imaginary.

                  Cheers...

                  For anyone who might say, "You can't eat gold,"
                  the comeback response would be, "When is the
                  last time you ate a fiat 'dollar'?"