Strength to Fight from Obedience to the Invisible King

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 9:49 AM

      I just posted insights I have on where to get the strength to fight the IRS at my new Facebook page IRS Fight Club here: http://on.fb.me/K3WIqe

      This is in keeping with my idea that if Facebook is a front for CIA or some other nefarious governmental entity, than I am going to feed it the info “I” want it to have always keeping in mind, is this what I would want submitted as evidence in court? This is an option at the first poll ever done in this group here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tips_and_tricks/surveys?id=13135594 about whether or not you would participate in a Facebook group. By the way, the poll is now open to all members of the group thanks to group member Cia. For those of you who think I moderate this group with a heavy hand, this Facebook group may be just the ticket as I haven’t learned how to moderate this Facebook group yet. J

      I would like to point out that any participation you have with the internet is monitored; pretty sure. Facebook isn’t the only place what you do is tracked and monitored. Bear

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • Larry Barron
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 1:46 PM
        In the US "ALL" Internet traffic is (or soon will be) analyzed by your ISP for "copyright infringement" and other such illegal activity, and this practice is FAST spreading all over the world. and as for Flash videos (like YouTube) you cant lie about your internet address as all IP spoofers can be circumvented if you use or watch it.

        When we speak we are afraid our words will not be heard or welcomed. But when we are silent, we are still afraid. So it is better to speak, remembering that we were never meant to survive.
        --Audre Lorde

        Medicine did this to me!
        Whats your excuse?