a response to an unlawful arrest

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14 1:50 PM
    So I had a run-in with a fascist...

    I tried talking to him... it didn't work. When I got out of jail I wrote the attached and called the Prosecutor's Office and told them I was filing it. The "officer" responded and said I could not, I had not been arraigned. I responded and told her jurisdiction can be challenged at any time. She said: "Send it, but you still have to show up at the arraignment." I said I was going to but I would like to hear back from her office by Friday.

    No response yet.

    Michael

    Notice & Warning: This email contains proprietary business information, trade secrets, restricted and valued information intended for the addressees eyes only. All interceptors, surveillance agents foreign and domestic, enforcement agencies are hereby prohibited from accessing, possessing, using, selling, purchasing, storing, retrieving, and transmitting this valuable information as a product or service for gain. Any monetary profits, benefits or accounting of this information for gain may be prosecuted as a felony offense and cause of action. Persons, whistle blowers, informants may be granted an award for information leading to the successful prosecution of agents committing acts of infringement.
  • Randy Maugans
    Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14 7:31 PM
      This is brilliant! a boilerplate document for anyone interacting with "policy officers" These guys do this all day long. They collude to illegally lure confession by cooperation with bogus statutes and mistaken identity. Nice work!

      On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 4:50 PM, Mike <micflah@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Mike included below]

[...]

    • bsafirebird1969
      Message 3 of 3 , Apr 15 4:30 AM
        " Damages are cumulative, and ongoing " ....Oath, and Bond ...just a few thoughts on a great job .