ATTORNEY'S BECRAFT & CRYER

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012

      : ATTORNEYS BECRAFT & CRYER

      Written by Jerry James Stanton

      Monday, April 3, 2012

      SQUIRE ATTORNEY LARRY BECRAFT and TOMMY CRYER. You both claim I am a crackpot in recent Yahoo Group e-mails. In my defense, I write what I believe to true about ATTORNEY’S and where I found it to be evidenced as true.

                  Did you tell your clients, that asked you for your help, how l-cky they were if you refused to represent them? [Which is not assistance of counsel] There are enough victims that lost everything they ever had, and or ended up in prison for a victimless crimes because he hired a BAR licensed ATTORNEY, and became a ward of the court, with out their knowledge?   Mr. Larry Becraft or Tommy Cryer if you took them as clients, would you have conveyed these facts to them before they hired you? Would they have hired you if they new the truth?

        Rape, plunder and fraud.

           The above are crimes, but these monsters who are far worse, are not imprisoned or punished. One honest ATTORNEY, a Richard Fine, that exposed the crimes of the courts in L.A
      California, was taken to jail for a year, with out a lawful complaint, ever being filed. Another
      One that exposed them was disbarred, a Ed Rivera. Both of their stories can be easily found of the internet.

                  All members of the State BAR have taken a oath foreign to the U.S Constitution and made themselves above the law, contrary to the original 13 Amendment which has never been repealed:

      "If any citizen of the United States shall accept, claim, receive, or retain, any title of nobility or honor, or shall, without the consent of Congress, accept and retain any present, pension, office or emolument of any kind whatever, from any emperor, king, prince, or foreign power, such person shall cease to be a citizen of the United States, and shall be incapable of holding any office of trust or profit under them, or either of them."

                       Attorney’s in America

                  Corpus Juris Secundum, Attorney & Client, Sec. 4, pg 802.

                  Who does your Attorney Really Represent?

      1.             Read the 11th Chapter of the Gospel of Luke.

      2. Americans appearing in American courts represented by licensed lawyers are known to be "wards-of-the-court". See, e.g., Corpus Juris Secundum, Attorney & Client, Sec. 2, pg 769.: Black's Law Dictionary (5th Ed., 1991) defines "wards-of-the-court" as "infants" or "persons of unsound mind".

                  You could "look it up".   Your lawyer didn't explain this to you when he took your money?  Ever Wonder why?

                  3. "Their [the attorney's] first duty is to the court, not to the client, and wherever the duties he owes to the client conflict with the duties he owes to the court, as an officer of the court in the administration of justice, the former must yield to the latter". Corpus Juris Secundum, Attorney & Client, Sec. 4, pg 802. [Emphasis mine.] Your lawyer didn't explain this to you either? A clear case of criminal Deception, a fraud to imprison those that never had a lawful complaint , brought before a constitutional compliant court or were ever shown due cause or a contract they signed that had full discloser.

                  4. In the Oxford English Dictionary [ entries in 22 volumes], look up "lawyer" & "liar". After you learn why those words are connected phonetically in English.

                  Just read the 5th Amendment which clearly states;

      No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

                  This is not up holding the constitution. This is bad behavior and they cease to be lawful judges. Their orders are void, and all those in prison should be released till time a lawful complaint is brought forth with a notarized signature of a injured party or a contract that was sighed with full discloser.

                  See: Article III Section 1.

      The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior,...

                  This is a act of fraud and treason upon the people of the U.S.A.   When accused of a crime.   Denying all using a BAR licensed attorney, of their constitutional right to lawful counsel, to help the defendant know what his rights are and to help those defend those rights to life, liberty, property and pursuit of happiness. Wards of the court have no unalienable rights.
      This BAR ATTORNEY scam has lead this nation to have highest percentage of imprisoned  people per population of any country in the world and great portion of those imprisoned  for victimless crimes.
                  Blacks Law dictionary defines "private property, in essence, as, "Property protected from appropriation, over which the owner has exclusive and absolute  rights."   Read the entire bill of rights and the definition of the word unalienable right.

                  Licensed attorneys and Licensed attorney judges, have endless case law and statute law that says, we can not be sovereign free inhabitants in the several states, we have no rights to have I.D without a federal benefit slave card number, known as S.S.N, no right to lawful money, due process of law, free passage on the right a ways, we have to license our rights, license our private property, no right to exchange our labor for compensation to feed and cloth our selves and our families, no right to own private property or a home to shelter our families.

                  What attorney's don't tell you is:

      "It is a clearly established principle of law that an attorney must represent a corporation, it being incorporeal and a creature of the law.  An attorney representing an artificial entity must appear with the corporate charter and law in his hand.  A person acting as an attorney for a foreign principal must be registered to act on the principal's behalf.  See, Foreign Agents Registration Act (22 USC § 612 et seq.); Victor Rabinowitz et. al. v. Robert F. Kennedy, 376 US 605.

                  This year alone millions of homes are being foreclosed on by attorneys as third party debt collectors for criminal bankers that have no standing to foreclose, no interest in the home, lent nothing, sold the contract, took the bail out money, collected the mortgage insurance, and now throw the families into the streets and sell their homes and land with help of criminal BAR attorney judges writing void eviction order without any jurisdiction or authority to do so.   This is simply stealing, plundering and sometimes direct, cause of many families breaking up and owners often committing, suicide.  See; Bank must lend deposits, not credit. | Paul John  www.pauljjhansen.com/?p=313

                  This year alone the STATE OF MICHIGAN with the help of their Squire BAR attorneys and their, Squire BAR licensed attorney judges will steal the homes and land of thousands families, using deception and fraud, pretending the peoples private property and land is commercial so they, do not have to follow the fifth amendment.   By having the words private property, property and land changed, to real property or real estate using a ad valorem tax all commercial terms which are taxable if their owners are creatures of the CORPORATE STATE and receive a benefit from the STATE for their commercial activity.  These attorney crimes are open treason against the people of the U.S.A. using deception to over throw the country and circumvent the constitutional restraints put on government for the protection of its people.

      These attorney crimes are as bad as those committed in Germany by the Germans in World War 2, and they deserve the same treatment.   Because of the above listed facts  I conclude none of these attorneys should be free to continue their plunder and destruction of the U.S.A and its people.   These terrorists, need hunted down, stopped and jailed for the felonies they have committed and are committing, and let the courts of America be its lawful juries that decide the facts and the law as it was intended by our forefathers and unbiased judges that are not part of the private club called the AMERICAN BAR ASSOCATION, which was considered a communist organization in 1953 by US Congress and I believe they still are. Demand the people keep their unalienable rights to legal counsel of their choose.

                  The only professions the Lord ever cursed, Lawyers and Moneychangers. They still destroy the people today with their cup of lies, filth, deceit and false money.

                  1.           Matthew 18:6

      [ Causing to Stumble ] "If anyone causes one of these little ones-those who believe in me-to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
      Matthew 18:5-7 (in Context) Matthew 18 (Whole Chapter)

                  I draw the following conclusion' the punishment prescribed by the Lord for the above crime should be the minimum punishment given to those that have destroyed the rights and lives of a endless number of entire families for their own personal profit and gain using fraud and deception.

                  Lord let us all open our eyes and have courage to bring justice back to our nation
      and protect the few in this profession that are honest and try to expose the corruption.

                  A  belligerent claimant in fact. These facts are true to best of my present knowledge.
      Reserve rights,

                                                            Jerry James Stanton