MP3/Video Player

  • Carole
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2012
      Hi All,   I like to listen to audio's that are posted on our groups from time to time, but had trouble because a 2 or 3 hour audio was hard to listen to all at once.   Bought an MP3 player but it didn't allow me to stop in the middle of a recording and resume play whenever I wanted.   I found one that allows that and it is very reasonable and just thought I would share it with the group.   It is a Sansa Fuse MP3/Video Player and it plays video ( small screen) and audio and allows you to resume from the place you paused.   I just got mine from Amazon for less than $40,00 and it has very good sound and controls.   Just sharing.    Carole

      "Those people who will not be governed
      by G-d will be ruled by tyrants."  William Penn