RE: [tips_and_tricks] Re: Documents showing the FBIs anti-American stance

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2012

      I think that any question is better than no question!

      > I have this weird opinion that I, as a free American citizen, should
      > not have to give my personal ID info to any hired jackanapes who asks.

      I know what the "Q" in "IQ" stands for. What does the "D" in "ID" stand
      for? The ID as opposed to the EGO? Just kidding.

      > I know this sounds reactionary, and hope that you might show me or
      > tell me, what authority they have ( unless I am caught committing a
      > crime of some kind) to demand my personal information under threat of
      > hauling me off to jail?

      I know of no law, and no one has been able to show me any law, that
      requires one not under contract to prove one's identity. And I count on
      the law that requires an "immediate" visit to a magistrate, California
      Vehicle code 40305 (versus a visit after necessary delay, section 40302)
      when I fail to provide such identification and demand the immediate
      hearing, whereupon my plan if I ever get that far is to disqualify both
      other participants.

      > And regarding a local political issue, does the local governing body (
      > in this case, the Borough Assembly) have the right to effectively TAKE
      > part of my land, without giving me notice?
      >
      > I hope you will direct me to answers to these two questions.

      Regarding your political issue, it has been said that politics is that
      which is unsettled in the law. I don't know enough about your situation
      to make comment upon it.