The Original 13th Amendment - Unrebuttable Proof of its existence

  • ottopartss
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28 6:38 AM
      The Original 13th amendment, we have always heard about it how they took it out. Well the proof is here in this link, [The missing 13th amendment - http://youtu.be/ELcJes31Y-U ] watch the short video and then down load the pdf of certification of the 13th amendment and he wants the world to know so pass it around don't be shy.
      http://www.divshare.com/download/16898911-570
      The download is of Connecticut, Massachusetts, Iowa, Oho, Virginia and Kansas, also a pocket size of the Constitution, all showing the 13th original amendment.