Time to regroup?

  • Ron Branson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2012

      Bill, you have asked for my permission to use the name of J.A.I.L. and link to the webpage. Sure, J.A.I.L. is open for all to use. After all, judicial accountability is the only remedy to get America back to strict adherence to the Constitution. Thank you for backing up JAIL4Judges. God bless.

      Ron Branson
      VictoryUSA@...

      ifle wrote:
      Ron,

      J.A.I.L. has a great website.

      I rediscovered yours today when I looked at my own old 2002 website (JuryPower.net) in the Wayback machine.

      My site had a link to yours.

      Change is hard to come by in the U.S. for many reasons.

      One reason is the left and right don't join forces against common enemies.

      Maybe with the young taking up the battle with Occupy movements, it might be time to recreate or reinvigorate J.A.I.L.?

      Their Solutions Groups are looking for ballot measure ideas.

      I'm forming an organization for credibility to support my opinion piece to the local newspaper.

      My proposed title is: "Dismissing 3,000+ Appeals Makes Trial Judges Worse."

      (3000+ is 86% of all appeals in small-time Oregon)

      Will you give me your okay to use your name as a "member" and link to your webpage?

      No cost, no obligation.  You've already paid your dues in spades

      Bill Vosburgh
      503-261-3921
      POB 219115
      Portland, OR  97225