Re: Georgia eligibility judge will rule against Obama!

  • Patrick McKEE
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2012

      So PURPORTEDLY before the hearing started, the judge called the attorneys into his chambers and explained that he was going to enter a default judgment in their favor” & ALLEGEDLY the “Georgia eligibility judge will rule against Obama”.

      And the Birthers are celebrating this???  WTF???

      Judges are SUPPOSED to be IMPARTIAL.

      Definition of IMPARTIAL

      : not partial or biased : treating or affecting all equally

      Do people REALIZE that a judge saying anything of the sort BEFORE a hearing is clear BIAS, totally UNETHICAL, is grounds for DISQUALIFICATION of the judge & may be EVIDENCE of JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT?

      I thought the Birther’s “claimed” that they were for TRUTH, JUSTICE & the RULE OF LAW?

      Definition of HYPOCRITE

      1: a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion

      2: a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings

      Are those the TYPE of judges we want?  Or are those the TYPE of judges that some people want WHEN it suits their NEEDS?

      Do Birthers REALIZE that they are being FED complete & utter BS since CONTRARY to the Birther "claims" it was NOT a JUDICIAL hearing but an ADMINISTRATIVE (executive branch) hearing, LEGALLY Obama was NOT required to attend the proceedings, several of the SO-CALLED witnesses may have CONFESSED to committing CRIMES under oath, the court has issued NO ruling & the attorneys have until FEBRUARY 5th to submit their briefs &?

      After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

      Lawyers for area residents mounting "birther" challenges told Deputy Chief Judge Michael Malihi that Obama should be found in contempt of court for not appearing when under subpoena to do so. But Malihi did not indicate he would recommend that and cut off one lawyer when he criticized Obama for not attending the hearing.

      "It shows not just a contempt for this court, but contempt for the judicial branch," lawyer Van Irion told Malihi.

      ATLANTA - A controversial court hearing has wrapped up in downtown Atlanta . Three different groups were suing to get President Barack Obama off the primary ballot in Georgia -- claiming he's not a natural-born citizen.

      One of the groups present tried to kick President Obama off the ballot, even going as far as sending him a subpoena – ordering him to be in court on Thursday.

      President Obama and his lawyer did not show up. That meant the defense table in front of Judge Michael Malihi was empty.

      The argument he heard was that since one of President Obama's parents -- his father – was not a legal citizen, the president does not fit the court defined definition of a natural born citizen.

      In a letter sent to the Georgia Secretary of State trying to get the case thrown out, the President's lawyer said there's no legitimate issue. He says the state of Hawaii has produced an official record of President Obama's birth. But witnesses in court say that document is a Photoshop fraud.

      Boycotting the hearing, the Chairman of the Democratic Party of Georgia, Mike Berlon, said in a statement that "it is well established that there is no issue here – a fact validated time and again by courts in this country. In light of these developments, the Democratic Party of Georgia has no plans to continue to be involved in these baseless cases."

      Judge Mahili has deferred making a decision until February 5 when another hearing will take place.

      Attorneys for President Obama and the Democratic Party of Georgia say they will not attend any future hearings in this case.

      They have asked the Secretary of State's office to ignore the claims.

      Georgia's primary is March 6. So for now, President Obama's name remains on the ballot and that Democrats can vote for him.

      Interestingly enough, the ad that was displayed WHEN I read the second article was for RINGLING BROTHERS BARNUM & BAILEY CIRCUS.  HOW appropriate.

      Especially since the Birthers have introduced into EVIDENCE copies of Obama’s certification & certificate of live birth & the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in U.S. v. WONG KIM ARK that DIRECTLY addressed the ISSUE.

      "The district court, following as stare decisis the ruling of Mr. Justice Field in the case of Look Tin Sing (10 Sawyer, 358), sustained the claim of the respondent, held him to be a citizen by birth, and permitted him to land.  The question presented by this appeal may thus stated:  Is a person born with the United States of alien parents domiciled therein a citizen thereof by the fact of his birth?  The appellant maintains the negative, and in that behalf assigns as error the ruling of the district court that the respondent is a natural-born citizen, and on that ground holding him exempt from the provisions of the Chinese exclusion act and permitting him to land.

      To hold that Wong Kim Ark is a natural-born citizen within the ruling now quoted, is to ignore the fact that at his birth he became a subject of China by reason of the allegiance of his parents to the Chinese Emperor. That fact is not open to controversy, for the law of China demonstrates its existence. He was therefore born subject to a foreign power; and although born subject to the laws of the United States, in the sense of being entitled to and receiving protection while within the territorial limits of the nation -- a right of all aliens -- yet he was not born subject to the "political jurisdiction" thereof, and for that reason is not a citizen. The judgment and order appealed from should be reversed, and the respondent remanded to the custody of the collector."

      US v. Wong Kim Ark , 169 US 649 (1898) Appellant’s LOSING Brief

      “The evident intention, and the necessary effect, of the submission of this case to the decision of the court upon the facts agreed by the parties, were to present for determination the single question, stated at the beginning of this opinion, namely, whether a child born in the United States, of parents of Chinese descent, who, at the time of his birth, are subjects of the emperor of China, but have a permanent domicile and residence in the United States, and are there carrying on business, and are not employed in any diplomatic or official capacity under the emperor of China, becomes at the time of his birth a citizen of the United States. For the reasons above stated, this court is of opinion that the question must be answered in the affirmative.”

      U.S. v. WONG KIM ARK , 169 U.S. 649 (1898)

      “Mr. Chief Justice FULLER, with whom concurred Mr. Justice HARLAN, dissenting.

      Considering the circumstances surrounding the framing of the constitution, I submit that it is unreasonable to conclude that 'natural born citizen' applied to everybody born within the geographical tract known as the United States, irrespective of circumstances; and that the children of foreigners, happening to be born to them while passing through the country, whether of royal parentage or not, or whether of the Mongolian, Malay, or other race, were eligible to the presidency, while children of our citizens, born abroad, were not.”  DISSENTING OPINION , U.S. v. WONG KIM ARK , 169 U.S. 649 (1898)

      Patrick in California

      "It ain't what ya don't know that hurts ya. What really puts a hurtin' on ya is what ya knows for sure, that just ain't so." -- Uncle Remus

      "Mass mind control was an art in Old Testament times and it is not a lost art, but a perfected one." - Unknown

      "The moral of the story is that words are mankind's greatest weapon; as shown in this quote,"' There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices to be found only in the minds of men.'" - Rod Serling, The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street , S01E22 of the TWILIGHT ZONE