help

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7 9:53 AM

      Legal Bear:

      I am concerned that the federal court will dismiss my complaint under the

      Rooker-Feldman Doctrine.

      Or, they could do to you like they did to me once; dismiss just because they feel like it.  After 13 years of going to court I’ve realized that they aren’t there for us.  We have to provide some motivation for them doing the right thing other than fairness and due process.  See the parable of the unjust judge.  Like Virginia attorney Linda Kennedy says, “What do you do when the law and the facts don’t matter?”  She asks that question because, like me, she’s learned that in the all courts today, the law and the facts truly do not matter.  That’s why I’ve turned to spiritual tactics.  I believe I can win, but only with Jahweh’s help and influence; exercising principles he’s given us.

      Is there any way around this?  I didn't sue the

      prosecuting atty in state court, I only motioned to have him disqualified

      and his pleadings stricken from the record, for illegally providing a

      defense to the self-employed guardian ad litem.

      When I’ve gone after DAs for providing representation outside the scope of their authority I’ve used a motion to disqualify.  When that was denied, I pursued a complaint for prohibition in the supervisory court.  Unfortunately, that is probably going to be the state supreme court for you.  Whether they hear it is totally discretionary.  That means to get around that you go to federal court under 42 USC 1983 asking for declaratory relief; or, if the DA proceeds without authority and he damages you in the process, why not sue his bond?  If he doesn’t have a bond, he can’t work!  That suit would be in state court of course.  I sell a collection of cases about suits on official bonds (21 US Supreme Court and 32 state court cases) for $99.  All these lawsuits! J  Also, since he doesn’t have authority, and, he’s is forbidden from practicing law as long as he holds his position; why not sue him for negligence with respect to the statutes he is violating related to his official position?  As soon as you sue him you give him a conflict of interest with his guardian ad litem client.

      When the judge allows this to happen I think you’ve got to get rid of him!  Recuse him!!  You can recuse federal judge’s; you’ve just got to have a good reason.  If that doesn’t work, you’ve got to get after him with the 28 USC 372 machine gun belt belt.

      I also didn't sue the

      guardian ad litem under color of law....I DIDN'T WANT TO FIGHT THE

      PROSECUTING ATTORNEY, but I got him anyway.

      Do you know of any pro se person that has won against a judge, the

      prosecuting atty., or an officer of the state?

      What do you count as a win?  Why does someone else need to win?  If they did, all that would mean is that everything lined up for them.  Better yet, why do I need to know someone?  You’d have to have the same judge, same opponent, same issue; and the judge would have to be in the same mood.  Law isn’t like computers where if you write the perfect paper perfection comes out on the other end.  Some people write garbage and win; others write perfectly well researched and written paper and lose.  In fact, that’s the scariest time.  You think there is no way the other side can win; but they do anyway.  I help other people and they win.  When I do my own cases I should win them 6-7 different ways and I do jail time sometimes.

      Is there a specific time that I could call you tomorrow, Monay?

      Tomorrow’s the Sabbath for me.  Tuesday, any time you can reach me would be better.  I should be around all day.

      Sharon

      For mailing use:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO  80634-7849; 970-330-3883 fax 810-958-6113

      www.legal-research-video.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.freedivorceforms.net

      http://www.stores.ebay.com/bearscomputersandlawresearch

      From: " Legalbear " <bear@...>

      To: <scarterwa43@...>

      Subject: help

      Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 06:22:59 -0600

      Sharon :  I have a civil RICO package that I sell.  A full description

      can be found in my Ebay Store.  The link is

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem

      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3521724377&category=

      11445> &item=3521724377&category=11445

      I also do tutoring.  My number's below.  Bear

      For mailing use:  Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115,

      Greeley , CO  80634-7849 ; 970-330-3883 fax 810-958-6113

      www.legal-research-video.com

      www.legalbears.com

      www.freedivorceforms.net

      http://www.stores.ebay.com/bearscomputersandlawresearch

    • Bowman7a
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 2:25 PM

        I think this is a good tactic, to work, into an advantage in any type of case.  Once you have them where you want them, using their process, you pretty much have them eating out of your hand.

        Then one can present their case, but they best have all their ducks in a row.

        Now, if he says "CRIMINAL CONTEMPT", like one judge did to me, judge
        Robert Walberg, with no lawful oath by the way, he made a FOOL of himself !

        He said "IF YOU ASK THAT AGAIN I AM HOLDING YOU IN CONTEMPT OF COURT"

        I said "IS THAT CRIMINAL OR CIVIL CONTEMPT WALBERG?" and he raged and said CRIMINAL'.

        I said "WHAT CRIME HAVE I COMMITTED AND WHO MAKES THE CLAIM? WHO IS THE INJURED PARTY?'

        He went nuts and started yelling "THE STATE OF OREGON", "THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM", "THE COURT".....

        I said "YOU KNOW THAT ONLY A HUMAN CAN MAKE A CLAIM AND THERE IS NO CRIME AND NO INJURED PARTY -

        YOU KNOW THAT THE STATE OF OREGON CANNOT MAKE A CLAIM"

         he backed down and sat there red faced (he had already arrested me about three times for speaking before this contempt attempt) and it shut him down.

        Bo