Re: [tips_and_tricks] A Rose By Any Other "Name"...

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2011
      In "Subject: [tips_and_tricks] A Rose By Any Other "Name"...", Michael <mn_chicago@...> wrote:

      >Judge:  "What is your name?'
      >There must be a reason why this is the very first
      >question asked in any administrative/court
      >proceding.

      Using your scenario with traffic "court" (an administrative hearing), perhaps you will enjoy using the method I have used repeatedly:

      I ignore the clerk's first call for the "defendant" (recognizing that if I don't respond to the second call, a bench warrant issued...)

      When they call for the defendant a second time I step up to - but do not pass the "bar" and state my first and middle names and add "from the clan (surname) here to represent the Defendant." Of course they ask if I am the defendant and I deny that I am asking, "Who is making this claim against the Defendant?" The prosecuting attorney responds and says "The State of                     is making the claim." I tell them "The Defendant is a US National and the bankrupt state of                   has no authority over the Defendant pursuant to (the citation is escaping me at the moment- it has been nearly two years since my last interview). The Proper venue for claims against the Defendant is Federal Court pursuant to (cite)."

      I am not an expert, but I am not in jail either... I cannot tell you that my method "works" but I can tell you that the "state" was threatening me with five years for totally B.S. criminal charges for "daring to confront them" about their collusion in the commission of fraud as it relates the IRS. Of course this is another story.

      I also am prepared to insist that whomever is charging me take the stand and under oath make their claims... An attorney testifying before the court will not do unless he is sworn in and under oath.

      I would like to get the arresting "officer" on the stand... Among the first questions I will ask the witness is: "What are the elements of a Valid Complaint?" The simple answer is: Duty, Breach of Duty, Complaint, Damages.

      I haven't had the opportunity to take it this far yet... I am pretty sure the "officer" couldn't answer (and if he was wrong what would this do to his claim?), but I don't think the prosecutor or the "court" will allow it to go that far.

      Knowing the elements above would provide you with additional questions for the witness, what do you think happens when she/he can't answer them?

      Anyway... I have fun with this method.

      Michael

      Notice & Warning: This email contains proprietary business information, trade secrets, restricted and valued information intended for the addressees eyes only. All interceptors, surveillance agents foreign and domestic, enforcement agencies are hereby prohibited from accessing, possessing, using, selling, purchasing, storing, retrieving, and transmitting this valuable information as a product or service for gain. Any monetary profits, benefits or accounting of this information for gain may be prosecuted as a felony offense and cause of action. Persons, whistle blowers, informants may be granted an award for information leading to the successful prosecution of agents committing acts of infringement.