Re: [tips_and_tricks] The Montana Freemen...links broken...

  • Dick.
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 7, 2003
      I followed the links and the link on comm paper
      seems to be broken.

      Dick
      --- "Darryl B. McDowell" <apostledbm@...> wrote:

      > http://www.freedomdomain.com/freemen.html
      >
      > What think ye?
      >
      > I believe that Mr. Daum, Civilian Jurist, has similar
      > understandings. More power to Free Men!
      >
      > darryl

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Bowman7a
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7, 2003
        That is the problem......they are not enforced equitably, nor have they ever been enforced equitably.   Their laws are written to entrap and deceive those that don't understand.  'Color of Law', more beautiful than God's own rainbow....what a grand cloak of prosperity of deception, which they use to blind the unsuspecting patron to entrap him/her in their evil scheme of things..

        Bo

        Ed <ED44@...> wrote:
        Well- I think the freeman were self-serving in their analysis of our supreme Law of the Land. They attempted to exempt their selves from being subject to the public laws we agree to as a society. We the People have delegated limited authority to our Representatives in Congress and our State Legislatures to enact Public Laws. Of course they must be within the limits established by the Constitution, serve a "legitimate" purpose of advancing the Protection of the Rights of both individuals and the whole of society. But they are binding on each of us providing they are enforced equitably.

        These alleged "Free Men" were self-serving Anarchists.

        Ed
        www.informed.org
        I believe that Mr. Daum, Civilian Jurist, has similar understandings. More power to Free Men!

        darryl

        Do you Yahoo!?