Re: Getting Back to This Country's Foundational Principles

  • Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 2011
      This is mind blowing.  It explains almost everything we are seeing today.  Interesting to note that Notice Pleading has replaced Code Pleading.  The understanding of Notice Pleading has been used to stop the STATE and the FEDS on every level.  Go to the oldest post and begin reading if you wish to regain your liberties.  Click on the "NOTICE" section in the right column.  Go to bottom of the page for OLDER posts.  If I only knew this information years ago!!!

      http://adask.wordpress.com/