Getting Back to This Country's Foundational Principles

  • Legalbear
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2011

      David Justice discusses seeing things a new way: http://teapartycolorado.org/?p=1345

      Call me at: 720-675-7230

      On Skype: legalbear

      My blog: legalbearsblog.com

    • Michael Lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 20, 2011
        This is mind blowing.  It explains almost everything we are seeing today.  Interesting to note that Notice Pleading has replaced Code Pleading.  The understanding of Notice Pleading has been used to stop the STATE and the FEDS on every level.  Go to the oldest post and begin reading if you wish to regain your liberties.  Click on the "NOTICE" section in the right column.  Go to bottom of the page for OLDER posts.  If I only knew this information years ago!!!

        http://adask.wordpress.com/