Michigan criminal foreclosures.

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 37 KB

    Michigan criminal foreclosures
    This is in Jackson County Michigan, but it is happening all over the State.
    Michigan criminal judges, bankers and attorney's are stealing home after home using fraud, extortion, no due process and void judgments with congress and the governor turning a blind eye to the crimes which makes them just as guilty.  No one could claim ignorance to the facts, with these stories being the top stories in the national news. Will we return to hanging those guilty of treason, or will we be stripped of our nations wealth by these monsters, till we parish as a free nation.
      The state of  Florida has started returning illegally foreclosed  homes to their rightful owners and these actions, the foreclosure and eviction, have been determined by the Massachusetts Supreme Court to be illegal and suspect on their face.  See FRANCIS J. BEVILACQUA, THIRD vs. PABLO RODRIGUEZ.  The Massachusetts SJC is one of the most respected high courts in the country; other supreme courts look to these decisions for guidance, and would find it difficult to rule any other way in their own states.  It is a precedent, an important precedent.
     See Attachment return of void judgment by one of these victims.
                         Jerry James Stanton