"66 Years Strong"

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2011

      Subject: "66 Years Strong"

      ----
      From: YouTube Service <noreply@...>
       farm_stone@...
      Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 1969 7:00 PM
      Subject "66 Years Strong"

      YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

      . Thank you for watching. It hard for a sick nation to be a free nation.
      This is a short story of my life. I am Jerry James Stanton from Allen, Michigan. This is a short demonstration of what a healthy lifestyle can do for you.
      Up to about my 28th year of my life, I ate a typical American diet. I had a degenerative back and curvature of the spine. I trusted doctors and their prescription drugs. These drugs didn't work. I was not going to be able to do physical work for much longer. I was told to expect that I needed to go back to school or to expect to be on some sort of welfare program. I had extreme adverse effects from the drugs that they prescribed for me.
      I got on my knees to pray for a better way. I looked for the all the good things that the good Lord put on this Earth to stay healthy and strong. I have read over 30,000 pages of alternative medicine and information from the healthiest cultures on Earth. I tried to incorporate as many of those into my lifestyle as possible.
      The results can be seen in this video, it represents the re... more
      © 2011 YouTube, LLC
      901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066