FW: 1933 Gold Illegal...how THE PEOPLE were conned...circulate

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011

      Re: Gold made illegal in 1933….scroll down and see the executive order.

      Yep....In and around the 1930's the GOVERNMENT WENT BANKRUPT due to....DRUM ROLL....TOO MUCH DEBT. I can't find the source now but there was on the Congressional record this banter back and forth:

      Committee Member: The government of the US is bankrupt.
      Congressman: What do you mean....that's impossible. Where DO you get your numbers?
      Commitee Member: Well I will put it this way....the gold reserves in the entire world are XXX....and the debt of the government of the US exceeds that at YYY. Hence only a fool would think the government was not bankrupt.

      Now folks pay attention closely. What were you TAUGHT about the great depression? Greedy bankers. Wall Street shabby investments. Ponzi schemes. Right??? What a DISTRACTION!! All of it was caused by the GOVERNMENT FIRST going bankrupt....all the rest is trickle down economics.

      And so what did the government do? Why of course....BLAME THE BANKERS and those greedy wall street people. [Who did by the way contribute...no doubt.]

      FAST FORWARD...DOES ALL THIS SOUND VERY FAMILIAR WITH THE WALL STREET PROTESTS AND CONGRESSMEN JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON OF BLAIMING WALL STREET??? And you thought those protestors were just normal folks realizing they were screwed. Yah...right...I smell PLANTS.

      I assure you it is a DISTRACTION--just like how they did it in the 1930's--to prevent the WHOOP-ASS coming their way by an ANGRY population in about 6 months when the FIAT currency called Federal reserve notes gets whacked by XX% inflation devaluing...unempolyment hits over 40%....and EVERYONE is in the poor house.

      Now getting back to the 1930's....the government in essence said THE PEOPLE ARE DECLARING WAR ON US....demanding we pay our debt. Wow! What a NOVEL idea. What did they do? Enact war powers and franklly STEAL ALL YOUR GRANDPARENTS GOLD....issuing out PAPER NOTES in exchange...for which they later removed YOUR right to exchange it.

      By RIGHT all of you should be a WHOLE LOT wealthier because frankly what is in FOrt Knox RIGHTLY belonged to your grandparents and would have been passed down.

      Gold Confiscation Act of 1933

      Many of our clients have requested that we post the exact wording of the order under which the U.S. Government nationalized gold.  For all U.S. citizens, it was illegal to privately hold gold from 1933 until gold ownership was again legalized in early 1975. If you are concerned about buying gold that is not subject to U.S. confiscation laws, we highly recommend you read The Executive Order below and our comments following.

      By Executive Order Of The President of The United States, March 9, 1933

      "By virtue of the authority vested in me by Section 5 (b) of the Act of October 6, 1917, as amended by Section 2 of the Act of March 9, 1933 ?, in which Congress declared that a serious emergency exists, I as President, do declare that the national emergency still exists; that the continued private hoarding of gold and silver by subjects of the United States poses a grave threat to the peace, equal justice, and well-being of the United States; and that appropriate measures must be taken immediately to protect the interests of our people."

      Therefore, pursuant to the above authority, I hereby proclaim that such gold and silver holdings are prohibited, and that all such coin, bullion or other possessions of gold and silver be tendered within fourteen days to agents of the Government of the United States for compensation at the official price, in the legal tender of the Government.

      All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed, pending action in the due course of the law.  All sales or purchases or movements of such gold and silver within the borders of the United States and its territories and all foreign exchange transactions or movements of such metals across the border are hereby prohibited.

      Click Here to Buy Gold CoinsYour possession of these proscribed metals and/or your maintenance of a safe deposit box to store them is known by the government from bank and insurance records. Therefore, be advised that your vault box must remain sealed, and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the Internal Revenue Service.

      By lawful order given this day, the President of the United States.”
                                     Franklin Roosevelt – March 9, 1933

      Comments & Opinions
      The law that permitted the seizure of gold from U.S. citizens is still in effect to this day. In fact, the Executive Order remained in effect from 1933 until 1971 making it illegal to own and hold gold bullion.

      Shortly after the order went into effect in 1933 all gold was seized and Americans were given new "paper dollars."  The value of gold was then raised which devalued all paper dollars.  This immediately reduced purchasing power of the "new paper dollars" and overnight robbed hard working Americans of millions of dollars.

      Thankfully, certain U.S. "Collector" Rare Coins were later excluded, by law, from confiscation and continue to be excluded today.  In addition, Congress specifically excluded the American Eagle gold coins from confiscation prior to their release in 1986.

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6498 (20110927) __________

      http://www.eset.com