Read the LAW Obama IGNORED....SECRET US MEMO authorizes MURDER

  • dave
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011

      OBAMA IGNORES HIS OWN LAW—KILLS US NATIONAL IN VIOLATION OF 18USC1119—scroll to bottom to see actual law below.

      [Remember….written law is intended for government …however government turns-it-around and MIS-applies it to those not in government …while ignoring it themselves.]

      "A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. "

      ~Aristotle

      "Far best is he who knows all things himself;
      Good, he that hearkens when men counsel right;
      But he who neither knows, nor lays to heart
      Another's wisdom, is a useless wight."

      ~Hesiod

      From: nytdirect@...
      > Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 19:57:08 -0400
      > To: tamikay23@...
      > Subject: News Alert: Secret U.S. Memo Made Legal Case to Kill a Citizen
      >
      > Breaking News Alert
      > The New York Times
      > Saturday, October 8, 2011 -- 7:35 PM EDT
      > -----
      >
      > Secret U.S. Memo Made Legal Case to Kill a Citizen
      >
      > The Obama administration’s secret legal memorandum that opened the
      door to the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki, the American-born radical Muslim cleric hiding in Yemen, found that it would be lawful only if it were not feasible to take him alive, according to people who have read the document.

      > The memo, written last year, followed months of extensive deliberations
      and offers a glimpse into the legal debate that led to one of the most significant decisions made by President Obama — to move ahead with the killing of an American citizen without a trial.

      > The memo provided the justification for acting despite an executive order
      banning assassinations, a federal law against murder, protections in the Bill of Rights and various strictures of the international laws of war, according to people familiar with the analysis. The memo, however, was narrowly drawn to the specifics of Mr. Awlaki’s case and did not establish a broad new legal doctrine.

      > Read More:

      href="http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/world/middleeast/secret-us-memo-made-legal-case-to-kill-a-citizen.html?emc=na">http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/09/world/middleeast/secret-us-memo-made-legal-case-to-kill-a-citizen.html?emc=na

      HOW MUCH CLEARER COULD THIS LAW BE?? You read it….don’t let the “judges” and “executive branch” lawyers read it for you…thus considering you ward-of-the-court stupid.]

      18USC1119: Law intended for government

      TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 51 > § 1119

      § 1119. FOREIGN MURDER OF UNITED STATES NATIONALS

      How Current is This?

      (a) Definition.— In this section, “national of the United States” has the meaning stated in section 101(a)(22) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(22)).

      (b) Offense.— A person who, being a national of the United States, kills or attempts to kill a national of the United States while such national is outside the United States but within the jurisdiction of another country shall be punished as provided under sections 11111112, and 1113.

      (c) Limitations on Prosecution.—

      (1) No prosecution may be instituted against any person under this section except upon the written approval of the Attorney General, the Deputy Attorney General, or an Assistant Attorney General, which function of approving prosecutions may not be delegated. No prosecution shall be approved if prosecution has been previously undertaken by a foreign country for the same conduct.

      (2) No prosecution shall be approved under this section unless the Attorney General, in consultation with the Secretary of State, determines that the conduct took place in a country in which the person is no longer present, and the country lacks the ability to lawfully secure the person’s return. A determination by the Attorney General under this paragraph is not subject to judicial review.

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6498 (20110927) __________

      http://www.eset.com