Fwd: FW: Wyoming Sheriffs tell federal ATF & IRS Agents "Abide by the consitu...

  • SWa2890468@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2011
      Get a load of this. Pass it on.

      From: lbrangus@...
      To: stfsam60@..., swa2890468@..., watsondodger1@..., m.smith103@...
      Sent: 9/25/2011 12:15:35 P.M. Central Daylight Time
      Subj: FW: Wyoming Sheriffs tell federal ATF & IRS Agents "Abide by the consitution

      Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 08:24:06 -0700
      From: bobbyannis@...
      Subject: Fw: Wyoming Sheriffs tell federal ATF & IRS Agents "Abide by the consitution

      ASEA;                www.teamASEA.com/omenergy
       Products :         www.omenergy.teamASEA.com/product
      Business Opp.:
      www.omenergy.teamASEA.com/opportunity

      :

       Wyoming Sheriffs tell federal ATF & IRS Agents "Abide by the consitution or face immediate arrest"

      I believe that we can thank Sheriff Mack for this and all of his efforts to bring these actions about.
      Mary
      THE SHERIFF IS THE BOSS.....
      Subject: Wyoming Sheriffs tell federal ATF & IRS Agents "Abide by the constitution or face immediate arrest"
      Snip
      Here’s one the mainstream media isn’t going to tell you: County sheriffs in Wyoming are demanding that federal agents actually abide by the Constitution, or face arrest. Even better, a U.S. Federal District Court agreed.
      Keene Free Press:
      The court decision was the result of a suit against both the BATF and the IRS by Mattis and other members of the Wyoming Sheriff’s Association. The suit in the Wyoming federal court district sought restoration of the protections enshrined in the United States Constitution and the Wyoming Constitution.
      Guess what? The District Court ruled in favor of the sheriffs. In fact, they stated, Wyoming is a sovereign state and the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers exceeding that of any other state or federal official.” Go back and re-read this quote.
      The court confirms and asserts that “the duly elected sheriff of a county is the highest law enforcement official within a county and has law enforcement powers EXCEEDING that of any other state OR federal official.” And you thought the 10th Amendment was dead and buried — not in Wyoming, not yet.
      Bighorn County Sheriff Dave Mattis comments:
      “If a sheriff doesn’t want the Feds in his county he has the constitutional right and power to keep them out, or ask them to leave, or retain them in custody.”
      “I am reacting in response to the actions of federal employees who have attempted to deprive citizens of my county of their privacy, their liberty, and their property without regard to constitutional safeguards.
      I hope that more sheriffs all across America will join us in protecting their citizens from the illegal activities of the IRS, EPA, BATF, FBI, or any other federal agency that is operating outside the confines of constitutional law. Employees of the IRS and the EPA are no longer welcome in Bighorn County unless they intend to operate in conformance to constitutional law.”

      =