The Montana Freemen

  • Darryl B. McDowell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6 5:14 PM

      What think ye?

      I believe that Mr. Daum, Civilian Jurist, has similar understandings. More power to Free Men!

      darryl
    • Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 7 4:53 AM
        Well- I think the freeman were self-serving in their analysis of our supreme Law of the Land. They attempted to exempt their selves from being subject to the public laws we agree to as a society. We the People have delegated limited authority to our Representatives in Congress and our State Legislatures to enact Public Laws. Of course they must be within the limits established by the Constitution, serve a "legitimate" purpose of advancing the Protection of the Rights of both individuals and the whole of society. But they are binding on each of us providing they are enforced equitably.

        These alleged "Free Men" were self-serving Anarchists.

        Ed
        www.informed.org
        I believe that Mr. Daum, Civilian Jurist, has similar understandings. More power to Free Men!

        darryl

      • Dick.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 7 7:19 AM
          I followed the links and the link on comm paper
          seems to be broken.

          Dick
          --- "Darryl B. McDowell" <apostledbm@...> wrote:

          > http://www.freedomdomain.com/freemen.html
          >
          > What think ye?
          >
          > I believe that Mr. Daum, Civilian Jurist, has similar
          > understandings. More power to Free Men!
          >
          > darryl

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • Bowman7a

            I believe that Mr. Daum, Civilian Jurist, has similar understandings. More power to Free Men!

            darryl

            Do you Yahoo!?