Michigan ciminal complaint
- Barry there three word documents that are attached to this. Please let me know if they open. If not will send on SKYPE.Michigan Criminal ComplaintI pray if you take the time to read the documents I wrote, we the people will see, we do not have to consent to a unconstitutional form of Government that has declared war on, the unalienable rights of man, given to us by our creator. After being kidnapped in Coldwater Michigan, for a victim less crime and locked up and tortured, during a six day period, I spent about 200 hours putting together, with some help from friends, what I feel is a preponderance of evidence in affidavit form, that no reasonable man could dispute, and all involved in this matter have defaulted and now except the facts as true. Most of this shows clearly one very simple fact, we do not have to consent to having criminals, pretending to be law enforcement and judges. They can not interfere with our liberty without our consent. As you will see, this felony crime carries some of the most severe penalties ever pasted into law in our state's history.I pray we the people open our eyes and see. Jerry James StantonSee Attachments.
- ----- ForM
Subject: Michigan ciminal complaintMichigan Criminal ComplaintI pray if you take the time to read the documents I wrote, we the people will see, we do not have to consent to a unconstitutional form of Government that has declared war on, the unalienable rights of man, given to us by our creator. After being kidnapped in Coldwater Michigan, for a victim less crime and locked up and tortured, during a six day period, I spent about 200 hours putting together, with some help from friends, what I feel is a preponderance of evidence in affidavit form, that no reasonable man could dispute, and all involved in this matter have defaulted and now except the facts as true. Most of this shows clearly one very simple fact, we do not have to consent to having criminals, pretending to be law enforcement and judges. They can not interfere with our liberty without our consent. As you will see, this felony crime carries some of the most severe penalties ever pasted into law in our state's history.I pray we the people open our eyes and see. Jerry James StantonSee Attachments.Jerry James StantonCare of 4340 South Allen RoadAllen Michigan U.S.ASent First class Mail September 22, 2011TO.Senator Bruce Caswell Rick SnyderP.O. box 30036 P.O. Box 30013720 Farnum Building Lansing, Michigan near 48909Lansing Michigan near 48909 Certified Mail #7008 3230 0002 6304 2053Certified Mail #7008 3230 0002 6304 2046Kenneth Kurtz Attorney General Bill Schuette
Anderson House Office Bldg. G. Mennen Williams Building
124 N. Capitol 535 Ottawa Street
N-992 House Office Building Lansing Michigan Near 48909
Lansing, Michigan near 48933 Certified Mail #7008 3230 0002 6304 2077Certified Mail #7008 3230 0002 6304 2060Lawful notice to the listed STATE OF MICHIGAN elected Officials of their fiduciary responsibility to comply with your oath of office to uphold the U.S Constitution and the Michigan constitution and the laws of this state by investigating the criminal activity of the following employee’s and elected officials of the CITY OF COLDWATER and THE COUNTY OF BRANCH, chartered subdivisions of STATE OF MICHIGAN after they defaulted to Affidavits of Truths, Admissions, and request for records being an admission to the following felonies and crimes.Defaults, included in attachment.Lawful notice following crimes of criminal Conspiracy against rights, Fraud, kidnapping, Extortion, treason, torture and Perjury of office, Agents, employees and elected Officials of the CITY OF COLDWATER and THE COUNTY OF BRANCH.As names and work address’s.William D, Renner Safety Director Brent A, Pehrson116 East Chicago Coldwater Police DepartmentColdwater Michigan near 49036 57 Division StreetColdwater, Michigan near 49036David Coyle 3-A District Court Branch CountyCourthouse 31 Division St.Coldwater Michigan near 49036Sheriff of Branch County & Brent WiegleAttn: Warren Cannon, Sheriff 3-A District Court Branch CountyET, AL un-name deputies Courthouse 31 Division St.580 Marshall Road Coldwater Michigan near 49036Coldwater, Michigan near 49036John D. HutchinsonLewis Eastmead Coldwater City Attorney’sColdwater Police Department 100 West Chicago Street57 Division Street Coldwater Michigan near 49036Coldwater, Michigan near 49036Now comes, Jerry James Stanton, a sovereign free white inhabitant living on the land of Union state of Michigan, who is over 21 years old and who has the rights to which all men who are free are entitled and all mankind should have. Who is not under the power of another, such as the implied jurisdiction of any Corporation, or Government and I have the right to make valid or not any contract by my actions. In short, I am Sovereign. I live in honor in Patriot Status; “free white”; one of the Posterity; a Sovereign American people as Lawfully defined in the Naturalization Act of 1802; and now state for the record in affidavit form.Facts of felonies committed,1. On July 20, 2011, around six, PM. I Jerry James Stanton was kidnapped by having my plainly marked car that says noncommercial, privately owned on it, forced off a Federal highway, by a car using emergency flashing lights, all my private property taken except for clothes after parking on private property, this was done under the pretense of arrest by a Lewis Eastmead, an armed employee of the CITY OF COLDWATER, by deliberate misapplying commercial traffic code laws for commerce to a private man and his private property, a deliberate act of kidnapping, extortion, torture and perjuring his Oath of Office all felonies, as defined by Michigan Penal Code, using fraud, force and unlawful restrain against my free will and consent by handcuffing me and having me locked up, all with out a constitutional compliant complaint ever being made, or probable cause shown. Lewis Eastman and his boss Safety Director Brent A, Pehrson have defaulted by not disagreeing with the above facts presented in affidavit form and so agree,THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)CHAPTER LKIDNAPINGAct 328 of 1931
750.349 Kidnapping; "restrain" defined; violation as felony; penalty; other violation arising from same transaction.(2) As used in this section, "restrain" means to restrict a person's movements or to confine the person so as to interfere with that person's liberty without that person's consent or without legal authority. The restraint does not have to exist for any particular length of time and may be related or incidental to the commission of other criminal acts.(3) A person who commits the crime of kidnapping is guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for life or any term of years or a fine of not more than $50,000.00, or both.(4) This section does not prohibit the person from being charged with, convicted of, or sentenced for any other violation of law arising from the same transaction as the violation of this section. to furnish meaningful protection from unfounded interference with liberty." Ibid.THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)Act 328 of 1931CHAPTER XXXIVEXTORTION750.213 Malicious threats to extort money.Sec. 213. Malicious threats to extort money—Any person who shall, either orally or by a written or printed communication, maliciously threaten to accuse another of any crime or offense, or shall orally or by any written or printed communication maliciously threaten any injury to the person or property or mother, father, husband, wife or child of another with intent thereby to extort money or any pecuniary advantage whatever, or with intent to compel the person so threatened to do or refrain from doing any act against his will, shall be guilty of a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 20 years or by a fine of not more than 10,000 dollars.THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 328 of 1931
750.423 Definition.Sec. 423. Perjury,Definition—Any person authorized by any statute of this state to take an oath, or any person of whom an oath shall be required by law, who shall willfully swear falsely, in regard to any matter or thing, respecting which such oath is authorized or required, shall be guilty of perjury, a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 15 years.C. Extortion by obtaining property, funds or patronage under pretense of office (18 U.S.C. Sec. 872)THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 328 of 1931
750.85 Torture; felony; penalty; definitions; element of crime; other laws.(b) "Custody or physical control" means the forcible restriction of a person's movements or forcible confinement of the person so as to interfere with that person's liberty, without that person's consent or without lawful authority.3) Proof that a victim suffered pain is not an element of the crime under this section.(4) A conviction or sentence under this section does not preclude a conviction or sentence for a violation of any other law of this state arising from the same transaction.
2. I Jerry James Stanton, was held in BRANCH COUNTY JAIL. For six days with no access to phone except for one call allowed in, after 3 days, no access to paper or law books, mail to notify any one of being kidnapped, or to write a Habeas Corpus, never having any formal constitutional compliant charge brought against me or a commercial contract or agreement shown to me to date that was signed by me, denied all lawful procedures to challenge jurisdiction and authority of a limited jurisdictional administrational STATE commercial agency and it administrators doing business as 3-A District Court or the agents and employee’s of the corporation called, CITY OF COLDWATER, or COUNTY OF BRANCH all having been lawfully noticed of my legal status as a private man and my car being non-commercial privately owned property as a right, out side the authority of the STATE OF MICHIGAN INC; making this a conspiracy against rights and aiding and abetting in criminal felonies mentioned above. As evidenced by:Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defense.The mentioned criminal offences are as described above in Michigan Penal Code.
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any inhabitant of any State, Territory, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, orIf two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with the intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured-they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.TITLE 18, U.S.C., Sec. 242"Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person of any State, Territory, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or to different punishments, pains, or penalties, on account of such person being an alien, or by reason of his color, or race, than are prescribed for the punishment of citizens, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if bodily injury results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death."The above crimes also comply with act of3. I Jerry James Stanton was forced on about July 23, 2011, by submission against my free will and consent, while being unlawfully held in BRANCH COUNTY jail, by having my fingers and hands twisted, by two large, un-named BRANCH COUNTY sheriffs deputies to go before a David Coyle who on previous occasion, has defaulted to the fact he has no lawful authority over Jerry James Stanton in 2010 with out my consent or a signed contract, and now again I challenged jurisdiction and authority at first contact with this legislative Administrator, David Coyle who is having me forced to go before him in a act of extortion and treason to deny me, my unalienable rights with out any of the elements necessary for jurisdiction to proceed in place, again making this a conspiracy against rights and aiding and abetting in criminal felonies, exstortion, kidnapping and Torture mentioned in statement one, now being repeated by two Branch County Sheriffs deputies in full sight of and with David Coyle acknowledging the fact, is on record. David Coyle then perjured his oath of office when he stated on the record he had jurisdiction over Jerry James Stanton, being schooled in law, knew full well, the plaintiff never had standing, or the requirements for Constitutional jurisdiction for this court were lacking and have never been shown or proved on the record. as listedExhibit one]: Picture of deputies twisting my fingers and hands at David Coyles video proceeding against me, full tape upon request. Requirements for jurisdiction. These statements are evidenced by the following Case law STATE, United States Supreme Court decisions, Michigan law on Perjury and Federal law on rights.The Michigan Supreme Court has defined standing as, “the right of a party plaintiff to invoke the power of the court to adjudicate a claimed injury in fact.” Federated Insurance Co v Oakland County Road Commission 475 Mich 286; 715 NW2d 846 (2006).
- Conspiracy against rights(TITLE 18 )> § 241. & 242. Conspiracy against rights.
- TITLE 18, U.S.C., Sec. 241
According to the Michigan Court of Appeals, “Perhaps the most critical element of the “judicial power” has been its requirement of a genuine case or controversy between the parties, one in which there is a real, not a hypothetical, dispute, and one in which the plaintiff has suffered a “particularized” or personal injury.” Nat’l Wildlife Federation v Cleveland Cliffs Iron Co, 471 Mich 608, 612; 684 NW2d 800 (2004), citing Lee v Macomb Co Bd of Comm’rs, 464 Mich 726, 734; 629 NW2d 900 (2001), standing refers to the right of a party plaintiff initially to invoke the power of the court to adjudicate a claimed injury in fact.
FACTS1. Alleged Plaintiff’s complaint fails to state a cause of action as required by 2.111(B)(1). Michigan Court rules.2. Therefore, best that can be inferred is that alleged Plaintiff is suing for a breach of contract.3. A breach of contract action requires the following elements, 1) a contract, 2) a breach of said contract, 3) specific injury directly caused by Defendant of said brief. Alan Custom Homes, Inc v Krol, 256 Mich App 505, 512; 667 NW2d 379 (2003); Shippey v Madison Dist Pub Schools, 55 Mich App 663, 668; 223 NW2d 116 (1974). Brown v Brown, 478 Mich 545, 552; 739 NW2d 313 (2007).4. Alleged Plaintiff has failed to prove any facts to establish Plaintiff suffered any damages or injury in fact.5. Plaintiff has not produced an original contract or even a photocopy of a contract with Defendant’s signature.6. Plaintiff has failed to meet the elements required to pursue a breach of contract
Also, needed an unbiased constitutional compliant judge in good behavior to over see a fair and just proceeding,750.422 Perjury committed in courts.Sec. 422.Perjury committed in courts—Any person who, being lawfully required to depose the truth in any proceeding in a court of justice, shall commit perjury shall be guilty of a felony, punishable, if such perjury was committed on the trial of an indictment for a capital crime, by imprisonment in the state prison for life, or any term of years, and if committed in any other case, by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than 15 years.
THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE (EXCERPT)
Act 328 of 1931
750.423 Definition.Sec. 423.Definition—Any person authorized by any statute of this state to take an oath, or any person of whom an oath shall be required by law, who shall wilfully swear falsely, in regard to any matter or thing, respecting which such oath is authorized or required, shall be guilty of perjury, a felony, punishable by imprisonment in the state prison not more than 15 years.The U.S. Supreme Court has stated that "No state legislator or executive or judicial officer can war against the Constitution without violating his undertaking to support it.". Cooper v. Aaron, 358 U.S. 1, 78 S.Ct. 1401 (1958).
Any judge who does not comply with his oath to the Constitution of the United States wars against that Constitution and engages in acts in violation of the Supreme Law of the Land. The judge is engaged in acts of treason. Having taken at least two, if not three, oaths of office to support the Constitution of the United States, and the Constitution of the State of Illinois, any judge who has acted in violation of the Constitution is engaged in an act or acts of treason (see below). If a judge does not fully comply with the Constitution, then his orders are void, In re Sawyer, 124 U.S. 200 (1888), he/she is without jurisdiction, and he/she has engaged in an act or acts of treason.Whenever a judge acts where he/she does not have jurisdiction to act, the judge is engaged in an act or acts of treason. U.S. v. Will, 449 U.S. 200, 216, 101 S.Ct. 471, 66 L.Ed.2d 392, 406 (1980); Cohens v. Virginia, 19 U.S. (6 Wheat) 264, 404, 5 L.Ed 257 (1821)A. "No officer can acquire jurisdiction by deciding he has it. The officer, whether judicial or ministerial, decides at his own peril." Middleton v. Low (1866), 30 C. 596, citing Prosser v. Secor (1849), 5 Barb.(N.Y) 607, 608.B. Michigan v. Doran 439 U.S. 282 (1978) 401 Mich., at 240-242, 258 N. W. 2d, at 408=409. More importantly, the two supporting affidavits fail to set out facts which could justify a Fourth Amendment finding of probable cause for charging [Doran] with a crime."A. West Virginia Bd. of Ed. v. Barnette, 319 U.S. 624, 641 (1943There is no mysticism in the American concept of the State or of the nature or origin of its authority. We set up government by consent of the governed, and the Bill of Rights denies those in power any legal opportunity to coerce that consent.C. Extortion by obtaining property, funds or patronage under pretense of office (18 U.S.C. Sec. 872)D. Conspiracy against rights(TITLE 18 )> § 241. Conspiracy against rights.4. I Jerry James Stanton was forced on about July 26, 2011, by submission against my free will and consent, while being unlawfully held in BRANCH COUNTY jail, by having un-known and un-named sheriff deputies chain and transport me to BRANCH COUNTY COURT HOUSE in Coldwater Michigan where I was forced in a room before administrator David Coyle again, there was a MEGAN R. ANGELL a CITY OF COLDWATER assistant Attorney , a William D, Renner, All MEMBERS OF THE STATE BAR OF MICHIGAN ATTORNEY’S all private union members of this gild, all with titles of nobility, ESQUIRE, conspired to deny my rights, to due process and freedom of speech, movement, and liberty, all being trained in law schools either knew or should have known Jerry James Stanton was kidnapped being held against his free will, and consent, fully aware there was no crime committed, or signed contract by me consenting to their actions and being chained made it clear it was not voluntary consent, which would make it a clear case of kidnapping, extortion, torture and perjury of all three attorney’s oaths as defined in THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE, again see . .(Note. Reason Megan R. Angell is not named in those charged, is she has dropped out of this case.)Title 18 United States Code Sec. 4. Misprision of felonyWhoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.See; Wikipedia, definition of Esquire.Esquire" is today the most junior grade of membership.In the United States, the suffix Esq. most commonly designates individuals licensed to practice law, and may be used by both men and women.Brady v. U.S., 397 U.S. 742 (1970)"Waivers of Constitutional rights not only must be voluntary, but must
be knowing, intelligent acts done with sufficient awareness of the
relevant circumstances and likely consequences.
MICHIGAN CODE OF JUDICIAL CONDUCTCANON 2: A Judge Should Avoid Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety in All Activities
9. All those accused are guaranteed Due process of Law by the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Amendment of our U.S. Constitution and a constitutional compliant judge, that in good behavior and unbiased which neither STATE Administrators, David Coyle or Brent Wiegle are, as I have published complaints on both of these administrators unlawful actions under oath, that were sent to 27000 thousand homes and businesses in this area twice now. Sent a twelve-page complaint in affidavit, sworn, signed, and notarized to the STATE OF MICHIGAN Attorney Grievance Commission Oct, 13, 20009 against Brent R. Wiegle that clearly showed and proved the crimes committed by Wiegle. A state Licensed ATTORNEY from the Grievance Commission denied a investigation without one fact in evidence to rebut any fact presented which has allowed these crimes to continue and the endless parade of people going to jail or prison for victimless crimes. These two legislative administrators could never qualify as a unbiased judges. And now are in the process of committing the same above mentioned felony’s in a combined effort to deny me, my unalienable rights, which they are sworn to protect, a obvious attempt to use or help others use kidnapping, extortion, and torture while perjuring their oaths of office, as defined in the THE MICHIGAN PENAL CODE above, to retaliate against me for bringing their crimes and the crimes of others of the CITY OF COLDWATERS and the COUNTY OF BRANCH to light for all to see. Copy of articles published and Wiegle complaint will be sent to any and all that care to investigate these crimes, upon the people of the union state of Michigan by request. See;“For the government to punish a person because he had done what the law plainly allows him to do is a due process violation of the most basic sort.” United States v. Guthrie, 789 F3d 1243 (D.C. Cir. 1996)
- Public confidence in the judiciary is eroded by irresponsible or improper conduct by judges.
MICHIGAN CODE OF JUDICIAL CONDUCTCANON 2: A Judge Should Avoid Impropriety and the Appearance of Impropriety in All Activities
10. I Jerry James Stanton the falsely accused have a unalienable right not to be forced into a un-constitutional process void of due process with foreign agents, that claim exclusive and separate powers beyond those given by the constitutions of this union state. see: rights Bill of Rights which denies those in power any legal opportunity to coerce that consent also see, The original U.S. Constitutions, 13th Amendment which has never been repealed, although hidden, no titles of nobility or any exclusive special and separate privileges. See;A. See; Wikipedia, definition of Esquire.Esquire" is today the most junior grade of membership.In the United States, the suffix Esq. most commonly designates individuals licensed to practice law, and may be used by both men and women. C. The Constitution of the Michigan 1835No exclusive privileges. 3. No man or set of men are untitled to exclusive or separate privileges.D. Even the United States Supreme Court verified this fact, in this case.Chiisholm V. Georgia 2 US 419, 1 L. Ed. 440, 1793 US LEXIS 249
- Public confidence in the judiciary is eroded by irresponsible or improper conduct by judges.