RE: [tips_and_tricks] Dhimmitude in the health care bill is a false rumor

  • dave
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011

      Thanks David for the truth!

      Until people can get beyond pieces based on “I hate XYZ because he is from ABC party”, nothing much will change. I view many such e-mails as a distraction from focusing on the truth and the truth is such elitist’s such as President’s of the United States have nearly no power to begin with.

      __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6458 (20110912) __________

      http://www.eset.com