Re: Why is the word "dhimmitude" in the Obama Health Care Bill??

  • Patrick McKEE
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
      NO, the term Dhimmitude is NOT used in the health care bill, as a WORD SEARCH of it will quickly reveal.

      Public Law 111-148.  An Act Entitled The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

      http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ148/html/PLAW-111publ148.htm

      http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ148/pdf/PLAW-111publ148.pdf

      NO Muslims are NOT “specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance” & many Muslims raise religious objections to life insurance, but not health insurance.

      “Dhimmitude” and the Muslim Exemption

      http://www.factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-the-muslim-exemption/

      Although it appears that many people are suffering from DIM-ITUDE by IGNORANTLY “buying into” COMPLETE BS without a SHRED of credible EVIDENCE & forwarding PROPAGANDA/DISINFORMATION without attempting to VERIFY & RESEARCH things.

      Patrick in California

      Founder, ALLIANCE for PEACE & PROSPERITY

      "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance or conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King, Jr.

      "Mass mind control was an art in Old Testament times and it is not a lost art, but a perfected one." – Unknown

      "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."--Galileo Galilei

      “We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” ~ Benjamin Franklin