Dhimmitude in the health care bill is a false rumor

  • Justice
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
      I looked this up personally.  The word Dhimmitude does not appear on page
      107 of the health care bill.  I also did a search, and it did not appear in
      a search either.

      Here is the link to the health care bill.  Please verify my conclusion.

      http://www.gpo.gov:80/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ152/pdf/PLAW-111publ152.pdf

      David Justice
      Gunnison, Colorado
    • dave
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011

        Thanks David for the truth!

        Until people can get beyond pieces based on “I hate XYZ because he is from ABC party”, nothing much will change. I view many such e-mails as a distraction from focusing on the truth and the truth is such elitist’s such as President’s of the United States have nearly no power to begin with.

        __________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6458 (20110912) __________

        http://www.eset.com