Why is the word "dhimmitude" in the Obama Health Care Bill??

  • Ray Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2011
      *Dhimmitude** -- What does it mean?* * Obama used it in the health care bill. *

      Now isn't this interesting? It is used in the health care law. *

      Dhimmitude* -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

      Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

      Dhimmitude is the *Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim* populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

      ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . *Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.** *

      How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

      I recommend sending this on to all of your contacts. American citizens need to know about it!
    • Patrick McKEE
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2011
        NO, the term Dhimmitude is NOT used in the health care bill, as a WORD SEARCH of it will quickly reveal.

        Public Law 111-148.  An Act Entitled The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.

        http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ148/html/PLAW-111publ148.htm

        http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-111publ148/pdf/PLAW-111publ148.pdf

        NO Muslims are NOT “specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance” & many Muslims raise religious objections to life insurance, but not health insurance.

        “Dhimmitude” and the Muslim Exemption

        http://www.factcheck.org/2010/05/dhimmitude-and-the-muslim-exemption/

        Although it appears that many people are suffering from DIM-ITUDE by IGNORANTLY “buying into” COMPLETE BS without a SHRED of credible EVIDENCE & forwarding PROPAGANDA/DISINFORMATION without attempting to VERIFY & RESEARCH things.

        Patrick in California

        Founder, ALLIANCE for PEACE & PROSPERITY

        "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance or conscientious stupidity." --Martin Luther King, Jr.

        "Mass mind control was an art in Old Testament times and it is not a lost art, but a perfected one." – Unknown

        "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."--Galileo Galilei

        “We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.” ~ Benjamin Franklin