Re: [tips_and_tricks] Liberty! NOT

  • Darryl B. McDowell
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 5, 2003
      You got right to the root of it all.

      darryl in Canada
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Bob law
      Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 1:26 PM
      Subject: Re: [tips_and_tricks] Liberty! NOT

      Dear Karl,
      Appearantly the American Immagration Officer hadn't
      got the memo that New Jersy is a Nation State in it's
      own right?? It is absolutely amazing isn't it just how
      ignorant our officials can be.
        Let's see if I have it right? Congress declares the
      Bible the Word of YHWH (God), and the laws of this
      Confederation known as the United States (States being
      independant nations) of America are based thereon via
      the common law. We as purchased servants of the Most
      High are sojourners through this life and are not of
      this world according to His Word the Bible, which
      Congress agrees is the Word of YHWH. But because you
      agree with Congress's assessment of the authority of
      His Word being supreme to the statutory obligations
      placed upon the lawless and sinners of the land known
      as the United States of America, you can not enter
      into the lands known as Canada.
         Hmmmmmmm...Just goes to show how powerful His Word
      is to the minds of the sinners everywhere. They fear
      the truth, and don't want it to infect their people!!
      Later,
         Bob L.