New Member

  • o_s_i_r_i_s_68
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2003
      Hello everyone! I am an undergraduate student studying public and
      community health and am planning to enter law school. I signed up
      here because I want to know all I can of course and be on top of
      everything I can and who best to learn from than those who are
      already in it. Just an introduction.

      Peter
    • iubigfan@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2003
        You may learn enough here that you will want to change
        your profession goal!

        http://sbc.yahoo.com