Jeff's new member introduction

  • quarefremeruntgentes7@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2011
      Hi, I am Jeff Lewin, writing from Missouri. I became interested in the topics you cover in your group after the outrageous New London, Conn. SCOTUS decision, then listening to podcasts of Ralph Winterrowd, John Stadtmiller & Eric Williams (also, Alex Jones -- although I do not sympathize with his message 100%).

      I am mostly trying to catch on to the stuff you cover here, cannot claim to have much to add to your discussions, but thought I would introduce myself.

      Warm Regards,

      Jeff Lewin
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T