Corrupt Coldwater Mich.

  • Jerry Stanton
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2011

      My name in Jerry James Stanton living on the land of Michigan near the village of Allen.   This e-mail is to inform as many of you as possible of the corruption in the judicial system of Branch County, City of Coldwater INC. employee's and Sheriffs Department where I was abducted unlawfully, held for six days, forced into a commercial administrative proceeding before a man who made the unevidenced claim he was a judge with jurisdiction over me, my rights and my life. These crimes are happening all across this county.  For those interested in the process in which most government agents, employees and elected officials use to ignore the unalienable rights of the people of the union states united and enslave and imprison them pretending they consented to such a form of government, please read the attached documents sent to the so called court of fiction and to various government  officials in the state, by certified mail evidencing this crime.

    If you agree please forward to as many others as possible. If not please just delete it.

       Lord bless and may we find the courage to live free. Jerry James Stanton