Re: Standing of one people against Federal Treaty Statutes.

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
      --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, hobot <hobot@...> wrote:

      > This is a long complex read that directly applies to
      > tax and gun regulations...

      I am not sure if that is your point?

      Of more importance, this case is about "impermissible
      interference with state sovereignty is not within the
      national government's enumerated powers and action
      exceeding the national government's enumerated powers
      undermining the state's sovereign interests."

      "Federalism also protects the liberty of all persons
      within a state by insuring that laws enacted in excess
      of delegated governmental powers cannot direct or
      control their actions"