Standing of one people against Federal Treaty Statutes.

  • hobot
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      This is a long complex read that directly applies to tax and gun regulations that
      W8BEN applies
      too but in this case a woman admitting guilty of chemically burning
      another but not
      under Federal charges to punish.

      http://xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/18789497/514469418/name/09-1227%2Epdf
    • Michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2011
        --- In tips_and_tricks@yahoogroups.com, hobot <hobot@...> wrote:

        > This is a long complex read that directly applies to
        > tax and gun regulations...

        I am not sure if that is your point?

        Of more importance, this case is about "impermissible
        interference with state sovereignty is not within the
        national government's enumerated powers and action
        exceeding the national government's enumerated powers
        undermining the state's sovereign interests."

        "Federalism also protects the liberty of all persons
        within a state by insuring that laws enacted in excess
        of delegated governmental powers cannot direct or
        control their actions"